Good Morning Thread | Page 163 | Vital Football

Good Morning Thread

Rang her this morning to say Good Morning Luvvie, but she is a bit down, had a machine check out her heart, her words its Blimping, not regular, but the team told her we can sort this, a bit of confidence given there.

It looks like the earliest she will be out is next weekend, best to be safe eh!

Thanks again everyone.

Be safe youselves, look after you kin and and watch out for the numpty pricks/disbelivers in our midst.

Everything of the best to you both. A few extra days in hospital can only be a good thing if it contributes to a full recovery.

Good morning everyone, and a bloody big thanks to all for their best wishes regards Mrs PY, sorry I cannot name each individual, but again thanks to you all, when I visit her this after' I will pass on your best wishes.

One of the best things I have ever done is join this site, a family, great characters, excellent.

The QA has given me permission to visit Mrs PY at any time as I am her Carer, plus they said they required her daily Carer in everyday so they could learn more n more of her Ailment RSD/CRPS.

I saw the missus yesterday, getting full of herself, love it, she cannot say enough good things regards the team treating her, she is in a high section of the cardio unit, ie highest/most vulnerable.

Rang her this morning to say Good Morning Luvvie, but she is a bit down, had a machine check out her heart, her words its Blimping, not regular, but the team told her we can sort this, a bit of confidence given there.

It looks like the earliest she will be out is next weekend, best to be safe eh!

Thanks again everyone.

Be safe youselves, look after you kin and and watch out for the numpty pricks/disbelivers in our midst.

I too was very impressed with the team that looked after me in hospital. Not that it was anything like what your wife went through. I hope the new stents give her new energy and confidence, good luck to you both.

View attachment 43141

Kiwi - this is what I am seeing right now.

Do you use VS from your phone, laptop, iPad? Perhaps log out of your account and back in or try the site from another device.

Thanks Muttley, I cant see the Burnley FC thread, or any of the previous match threads. Logging out didnt help. Will try the laptop today for the game.
Cheers mate

Morning all , dismal , is the best I can put it. Not like me at all .!

Pompey , obviously I know the Hospital where your wife is , quite well . I have nothing but praise for that place .,
She is , by the sound of it , doing well . Brilliant news . You have to keep well too mate , when she gets home she is going to need you more than before . You have done a wonderful job looking after her , I know we all would say it’s just what you do , but it’s not easy .
So take a break now , while you can , get a bit of a pre season in your legs , ready to welcome her home .
Glad she is doing good mate .

our bathroom search is going well , although we are finding more of what we don’t want rather than what we do want .
there is a lot of crap out there !

I think we have found the tiles we both like , and perhaps the flooring , but it’s early days yet .
keep well safe and alert . Be worthy ,

Yeah Pompey my thoughts are with you as well for a speedy recovery by your good wife ..you also need to take good care of yourself to ensure you keep up the great supporting role.

Walthy bathrooms...when we first got married and got our first own place we needed some taps...so (pre B&Q Pre all the swankey and crap bathroom centres) we went to the local hardware store and asked for taps and he gave us a choice of...... one standard type, which everyone apart from the rich had. !!!!

Roll on 40 years.....
When we changed the bathroom in our current place we went to a bathroom centre and asked for taps...they gave us a thick 'tombe' with about 1000 choices of taps. How times have changed mate, choice is almost at ridiculous levels, - we all used to be happy if you turned on the tap and water came out and if you turned it off again it stopped coming out...job done! Ha ha

Choice creates a minefield out there ...you have to co-ordinate taps with everthing else in that room then make decisions, probably have failures to agree, a few arguments along the way to a decision and and and and.......what was wrong with KISS I say.

All these choices create peer group pressures, boasting and at times stupid competition ..my taps are bigger brighter swankier and dearer than your taps mentality ....ha ha ah well thats progress, stops people concentrating on what is really important in life I suppose...LIKE HEALTH...just ask Pompey that question.....I bet at the moment he doesn't give a flying what taps he has in the house as long as water comes out when he needs it to make his good wife a cuppa!

Society has lost sight of many values I feel

(Note you can replace TAPS with any commodity in tjhis diatrade by the way)

Have a great day all and keep safe as the dreaded lurgey is fighting back big time,

I was surprised to see that Walt is removing the bath . Showers these days seem to be the preferred way of cleansing. Personally I prefer a bath. I find it relaxes my muscles and my mind. When I have a shower I cant wait to get out and I prefer the total immersion method to the spraying of certain areas to get them clean !!

Good morning all, bloody miserable, drizzly, cloudy blah blah, but it really is a brilliant morning Mrs PY has just rung me and in her words, they have bloody released me so move your arse and come and get me, yes she is better lol! but hey now my work starts.

It appears the surgeon told Mrs PY that after such a HA of its magnitude her heart is undamaged and that is something he has never seen before, he also asked her to keep in touch because he is so interested in her ailment RSD/CRPS, plus what a fantastic/funny patient she has been, its been a pleasure.

Thanks to you all, and yes I will look after myself, I have to, in the Surgeons words a I have "very bloody sick lady here" on my hands.

SO all keep safe, even at the Hospital I witnessed super pricks, they are still out there, look after yourselves and you kin. A truly happy Spurs fan signing off.