Good Morning Thread | Page 113 | Vital Football

Good Morning Thread

Morning ladies, all this lovely stuff is looking and feeling a bit poofy - now pull yourself together you lot and start arguing - you know like we used to ! :love:;)

p.s. I declare I have nothing against the third gender or is it the 4th or 5th now?- anyway, you lot know what I mean - any offence taken by this post is just tough, or soft, whatever your preference is !! :rockon:
Haha EX you'l be taking the 5th next.

Morning ladies, all this lovely stuff is looking and feeling a bit poofy - now pull yourself together you lot and start arguing - you know like we used to ! :love:;)

p.s. I declare I have nothing against the third gender or is it the 4th or 5th now?- anyway, you lot know what I mean - any offence taken by this post is just tough, or soft, whatever your preference is !! :rockon:

The only poster you may have offended is Scotty but he is to busy straightening his hair again.

Good morning all . Weather forecast last night in the online Histrionics that pass as newspapers these days said we were in for a Blowtorch Saharan Heatwave today. Huh ! Overcast and been raining when I emerged from my pit . If that is what the Sahara is like at the moment , I will forgive them and eat humble pie , but. I doubt it .
Don’t you just love those on line rags ., they just get worse every day . Nobody can write a decent story , can’t type , can’t spell , will ever only use sensational headlines that contain “could ““ might“ “may “ . Then struggle to back up the claims with any sort of decent journalism. I hate them .
I actually got the gate repaired yesterday . Stage one complete . Rubbing down the greenhouse and summerhouse next before repainting them . We discovered the other week that we have a field mouse living under one of them , I say a field mouse , by now there may be twenty . I will have to do something about it . I don’t really want to kill them . Anyone got any ideas ?
Don’t mention cats , sorry but we are both definitely not cat lovers . When we bought this house six years years ago , it had been empty for four months , in the height of summer and the previous owners had what was a poor imitation of a lawn . You can imagine what it looked like when we moved in in October . Harry would know !
The grass was as high as an elephants gonads , or was it eye ? It was a ‘kin mess anyway !
The neighbours on one side , back then , they have gone now , thank fuck , had three !!!! cats !!!! They loved the fact they could happily jump up and over the fence and have a dump in what was to become our garden . The cats I’m on about , not the neighbours!
Oh what joy I had when I tried cutting the grass . ! All those months they had of leaving little presents for me , !
Four months and three cats !
Oh how happy I was filling up bag after bag of cat shit!
. Obviously, eventually , I got the job done , Victor Meldrew eat your heart out .
But did it deter the ‘kin things , did it fuck ! . Over they would come , not a care in the world , they even used the earth in the flower tubs , it was lovely! Talk about being alert now , we had to be alert back then . The Bull and Cows it caused between us and the neighbours from hell were legendary.
I resorted to putting plastic spikes and buying sonic detection things all sound the garden , none of it truly worked .
I was on the Christmas Card list with most of the workers at BnQ.
If got worse when the “he“ part from the cat keepers duo , in a fit of temper, put his foot through the fence ! The little darlings didn’t even have to go through the inconvenience of having to jump over then ,,they just nonchalantly strolled through. A cat flap without the flap ! The ultimate inconvenience removed for using our garden for their convenience. !
One of the little fuckers even walked in through our patio doors one day and made itself comfortable on our sofa ! Calm as you like . It went out a bit faster than it walked in !
We had a street party when they moved three years ago .
If any of you are cat lovers then I must stress that .as much as I wanted to , I never ever hurt them . Unless the sonic detector hurt their ears .
Chased them shouting like a maniac yes , running around the garden with the hose pipe in my hand , yes .
. Oh happy days .
Calm and peace and birds have returned now . We can safely walk barefoot now .
Just got to do something with the field mouse now . There is always something , isn’t there . .
Any how , got to go .
Greenhouses don’t rub themselves down you know .
Stay alert , keep safe , avoid going for the proverbial early bath like the plague .
Keep posting.

You should read this Walt:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2994766-charlie-farquharson-s-histry-of-canada

Good morning all . Weather forecast last night in the online Histrionics that pass as newspapers these days said we were in for a Blowtorch Saharan Heatwave today. Huh ! Overcast and been raining when I emerged from my pit . If that is what the Sahara is like at the moment , I will forgive them and eat humble pie , but. I doubt it .
Don’t you just love those on line rags ., they just get worse every day . Nobody can write a decent story , can’t type , can’t spell , will ever only use sensational headlines that contain “could ““ might“ “may “ . Then struggle to back up the claims with any sort of decent journalism. I hate them .
I actually got the gate repaired yesterday . Stage one complete . Rubbing down the greenhouse and summerhouse next before repainting them . We discovered the other week that we have a field mouse living under one of them , I say a field mouse , by now there may be twenty . I will have to do something about it . I don’t really want to kill them . Anyone got any ideas ?
Don’t mention cats , sorry but we are both definitely not cat lovers . When we bought this house six years years ago , it had been empty for four months , in the height of summer and the previous owners had what was a poor imitation of a lawn . You can imagine what it looked like when we moved in in October . Harry would know !
The grass was as high as an elephants gonads , or was it eye ? It was a ‘kin mess anyway !
The neighbours on one side , back then , they have gone now , thank fuck , had three !!!! cats !!!! They loved the fact they could happily jump up and over the fence and have a dump in what was to become our garden . The cats I’m on about , not the neighbours!
Oh what joy I had when I tried cutting the grass . ! All those months they had of leaving little presents for me , !
. Obviously, eventually , I got the job done , Victor Meldrew eat your heart out .
But did it deter the ‘kin things , did it fuck ! . Over they would come , not a care in the world , they even used the earth in the flower tubs , it was lovely! Talk about being alert now , we had to be alert back then . The Bull and Cows it caused between us and the neighbours from hell were legendary.
I resorted to putting plastic spikes and buying sonic detection things all sound the garden , none of it truly worked .
If got worse when the “he“ part from the cat keepers duo , in a fit of temper, put his foot through the fence ! The little darlings didn’t even have to go through the inconvenience of having to jump over then ,,they just nonchalantly strolled through. A cat flap without the flap ! The ultimate inconvenience removed for using our garden for their convenience. !
One of the little fuckers even walked in through our patio doors one day and made itself comfortable on our sofa ! Calm as you like . It went out a bit faster than it walked in !
If any of you are cat lovers then I must stress that .as much as I wanted to , I never ever hurt them . Unless the sonic detector hurt their ears .
Chased them shouting like a maniac yes , running around the garden with the hose pipe in my hand , yes .
. Oh happy days .
Just got to do something with the field mouse now . There is always something , isn’t there . .
Any how , got to go .
Stay alert , keep safe , avoid going for the proverbial early bath like the plague .
Keep posting.
As you have probably guessed Walt I have an aviary and I love my birds, so when the local street urchins, cats, started arriving, this was some 20 years ago when we bought/moved in, I bought one of those high power water pistol/rifles, we do not see any now, ok maybe the odd new one, but they only come once, cos they don't like it up em.

Keep your heads up and stay safe all.

Afternoon girls and boys. The misses has pissed off to Raymond Blancs restaurant in Oxfordshire for a couple of days for 'work'.
Do me a favour. Work???
So I am here with the girls eating sausage and chips.
Torbay is rammed with rich tourists who can't get over to their holiday homes in France. I have never seen so many Range Rovers in one place. The seagulls love to shit on them.
Taking the girls to the zoo this afternoon. Booked a place about three weeks ago.
Have also made some balustrading for the little terrace thing that leads out from the dining room. It's only taken me 5 years and a global pandemic to sort.
The misses will be thrilled.
The birds round here aren’t allowed to crap on the range rovers they are directed to my more modest Golf...or else.

. Oh happy days .
Any how , got to go .
Keep posting.

I suppose mice poo is easier to live with than cat poo, and cat's wandering into your home making themselves at one with your family.

Had visions of your neighbours jumping the fence and taking a Donald Trump in your garden!

:agree:Agreed...many on here coming over all "lavender and Potpourri".

Give yourselves a slap and remember who you are!:utv:Is that a wet spam scarf?

Morning all ,
Well , we had the results of my wife’s recent examinations and they are all good . The operation was a complete success and she has been placed onto the waiting list to reverse the stoma . That is , to rejoin the large and small intestines and get her back to a normal way of life without having a bag attached to her .
this is brilliant news . They haven’t given us a date yet , but the fact that everything has healed up inside is a big step in the right direction .
after her initial operation , they took biopsies which showed an all clear situation , but she still has to go through follow up investigations this January, which will be a year , then a two year investigation and a five year one .
To say she and I are delighted is an understatement . She has done so well , how she copes I don’t know . She says she has no choice , which is correct of course.
her lockdown has been since January .
We just have to be patient now .
Hope you are all well safe and secure , don’t let the side down , we don’t want substitutes at any stage.
new signings are always welcome though!

Morning all ,
Well , we had the results of my wife’s recent examinations and they are all good . The operation was a complete success and she has been placed onto the waiting list to reverse the stoma . That is , to rejoin the large and small intestines and get her back to a normal way of life without having a bag attached to her .
this is brilliant news . They haven’t given us a date yet , but the fact that everything has healed up inside is a big step in the right direction .
after her initial operation , they took biopsies which showed an all clear situation , but she still has to go through follow up investigations this January, which will be a year , then a two year investigation and a five year one .
To say she and I are delighted is an understatement . She has done so well , how she copes I don’t know . She says she has no choice , which is correct of course.
Hope you are all well safe and secure , don’t let the side down , we don’t want substitutes at any stage.

That's brilliant news, give all our best wishes to your wife.

Morning all ,
Wonderful news for both of you Walt. Hope everything continues to progress well from here, meantime make sure you both do everything possible to stay healthy.

Morning all ,
Great news there Walt, Mrs PY sends her love and best wishes, as I do of course.

The birds round here aren’t allowed to crap on the range rovers they are directed to my more modest Golf...or else.
Whereas everybody around me's still driving large SUVs i went small. Thought i'd go green & do my bit for the environment. Unfortunately nature doesn't discriminate & the little car is still copping it large, much to the amusement of my dearest neighbours.

I know Steve...I thought yesterday I’d explore going green with the E-Golf...found out that it will be discontinued next year for the VW ID4 which will be their built from the ground up electric “ car for the people” (don’t mention the war)...well those people must be vey different from my people given that they expect it to cost £40,000 for the basic model....for anywhere near that price I would expect it to provide electricity to heat my house through the winter rather than me having to plug it in to feed it.

All/only Electric cars, as well as being pricey, where is all this Electricity we are going to need to run them going to come from, as it is apparently we haven't enough power stations for normal use let alone sparky cars, for me the Hybid petrol/electric is the future.

Forgive me all you greenies but I run and love my 5.7ltre magnum V8 engined vehicle, it is 99% of time run on high octane LPG, no emissions lol! only uses petrol to start the engine, runs for 2mins then converts.

All/only Electric cars, as well as being pricey, where is all this Electricity we are going to need to run them going to come from, as it is apparently we haven't enough power stations for normal use let alone sparky cars, for me the Hybid petrol/electric is the future.

Forgive me all you greenies but I run and love my 5.7ltre magnum V8 engined vehicle, it is 99% of time run on high octane LPG, no emissions lol! only uses petrol to start the engine, runs for 2mins then converts.

I've got 4 magnums ..........in my freezer!