Good Morning Thread | Page 101 | Vital Football

Good Morning Thread

It's a momentous day, we have well and truly bounced back; the stock market is rebounding as news of the potential success of the Oxford vaccine is now being understood, still, some caution prevails, but I'm telling you lads it works and it works well - it's just a question of how long it might last for (the effects) but the news that it causes T-cells to be produced is utterly brilliant and may well harbour a permanent one-shot solution...

It is a great day; the gloom will be lifted, just as I said it would be!!
Love it , thanks Ex . Just have to wait . If you have any sway at Oxford , can you put me and my wife at the top of the list . Thanks

Love it , thanks Ex . Just have to wait . If you have any sway at Oxford , can you put me and my wife at the top of the list . Thanks

I managed to get myself on the possible guinea pig list, which is over-subscribed now...just stay safe, take no chances and everyone can get through this.

Yep the body makes it's own cholesterol hence why we don't need to eat animal products or at least minimize it.

The body is an amazing machine really. Shame about peoples minds though. :LOL:
Agreed the body making its own Cholestrol, but my bloody body is over working and making far to much lol! thus dangerous as my heart attack told me, it appears it was my strength and fitness training that saved me, as in a very strong heart.

In hospital at the time, they, Dr's n nurses, put me on a treadmill with all attached relevant wiring, did my 5 to 10 mins, Cardiac Dr read the readings wrong went into emergency panic mode, maybe 15+ mins later was back full of apologies having read it wrong and commented how strong my heart really was lol!

So as from that day I preach weight training, cardio etc, it may just save your life one day.

Stay safe and fit all.

Well my main weakness arrived just as I last posted on here, it was Mr Whippy with his magic tone, oh my god the magnetic pull, I couldn't fight it, dragged out of my garden chair, with the missus shouting get me a Mint lolly, so a large 99, without the flake, Bull hound! staring with his pleading eyes, as I lick munch away, saying can I have some, small piece at the end, walks off dead chuffed.

Stay safe and fit all.

Good morning all , lovely start to the day , it was really warm last night .
How did the stop and search go Harry ?
worked my proverbials off on the allotment yesterday, was forced into drinking beer in the garden when I got home . Having a quieter day today . We need a few bits from the shops so I’m doing that first , play it by ear after . What a strange expression that is , “ play it by ear “‘!
looks like we are in for a decent weekend so won’t be doing anything strenuous except for getting the sunbeds out , and walking back and forth to the fridge .
Diet starts Monday !!!!!!!!!
Keep well , safe , don’t take chances .

worked my proverbials off on the allotment yesterday, was forced into drinking beer in the garden when I got home . Having a quieter day today . We need a few bits from the shops so I’m doing that first , play it by ear after . What a strange expression that is , “ play it by ear “‘!
looks like we are in for a decent weekend so won’t be doing anything strenuous except for getting the sunbeds out , and walking back and forth to the fridge .
Walt here's a question for you "why do diets always start on Monday?" lol! it seems that's the "Law", enjoy the weekend and get ready for Monday.

Keep safe and well mate and that does for everyone.

Well I’ve heard some interesting descriptions of my golf game Harry, but none so accurate as Stop and Search 😂😂 although yesterday it went well...only 1 point short of a par round with 3 non-scoring holes...the others don’t call me El Bandido for nothing you know...I have to pay them...anyway yesterday there were drinks and banter and tall tales which lifted my spirits...my friend with glaucoma problems turned up for a drink as well...amazingly he has managed to start treatment on the NHS and is going for a pre-op next week...hopefully they can ease the problem with an operation..

3 of the gang are going up further north somewhere with another bunch of of nere-do-wells to play golf so I told them they will have to be quarantined when they come back...we’ll see how that works out😈

Weather is patchy up here today...need to do a bit of jungle clearing but finding it difficult to enthuse about getting covered in mud so I’m still thinking about it....stay safe everyone

Good news...Leeds back in the Premiership....that and Corona virus all in the same year....the Apocalypse is coming....be very scared guys and stay safe.
I'm actually quite pleased for Leeds. They haven't always been the most popular Club outside of Leeds, dating back to the days of the Revie era, but they really have played some very good football over the last two seasons, and thoroughly deserve their promotion. Having Leeds and Brentford promoted will be quite refreshing as compared with the continuing Premiership yo yo acts of WBA and Fulham.

Well I’ve heard some interesting descriptions of my golf game Harry, but none so accurate as Stop and Search 😂😂 although yesterday it went well...only 1 point short of a par round with 3 non-scoring holes...the others don’t call me El Bandido for nothing you know...I have to pay them...anyway yesterday there were drinks and banter and tall tales which lifted my spirits...my friend with glaucoma problems turned up for a drink as well...amazingly he has managed to start treatment on the NHS and is going for a pre-op next week...hopefully they can ease the problem with an operation..

3 of the gang are going up further north somewhere with another bunch of of nere-do-wells to play golf so I told them they will have to be quarantined when they come back...we’ll see how that works out😈

Weather is patchy up here today...need to do a bit of jungle clearing but finding it difficult to enthuse about getting covered in mud so I’m still thinking about it....stay safe everyone
Glad your mate is getting sorted out .
is there much further north you can go up there . ? Stay well mate

Good morning all
Back from a doing bugger all weekend . Hope everyone is ok . Think we are going out today , things are needed !
stay safe , don’t get complacent .
my wife has a follow up appointment and scan on weds at the hospital . Not looking forward to that , although we are told the hospital is super clean . I’m not allowed to go in with her . Will have to wait in the car park . This is her first follow up appointment since the operation in January . Things are starting to get back to some sort of normality.

Good morning all
Back from a doing bugger all weekend . Hope everyone is ok . Think we are going out today , things are needed !
stay safe , don’t get complacent .
my wife has a follow up appointment and scan on weds at the hospital . Not looking forward to that , although we are told the hospital is super clean . I’m not allowed to go in with her . Will have to wait in the car park . This is her first follow up appointment since the operation in January . Things are starting to get back to some sort of normality.
Good luck with the check up Walt...hospitals are probably a lot safer at the moment than supermarkets...

I attempted to sign up for the NHS vaccination trials, submitted my email address for verification and was told to expect a confirmatory response email in a few minutes...that was 30 minutes ago so I guess either the site has crashed or they know who I am!

Another day of avoiding or limiting tasks that need doing but I can’t be bothered about, maybe some Test Match watching although that looks to be over already, and generally trying to avoid eating too much...which reminds me, time for tea and toast...

Stay safe everyone