O/T Music | Page 5 | Vital Football

O/T Music

This thread is here to cheer up those that are in isolation!

Listening to Tres Hombres. Whole Album.

Muddy Waters turned to wine.

Def Leppard...one of my all time favorite bands...seeing them with ZZ Top opening in a few months. (seen Def Leppard like 5 times now)
One of my favourites too , US, . What a line up that is, ZZTop and Def Leppard ! Wow!
one of my favourite albums of theirs was Slang , . We had a few friends round for drinks a couple of years ago and I was playing that. In the morning I noticed it was gone ! Nobody ever owned up over it ! I have never replaced it .!
just hope the venue isn’t on lock down when the time comes . Can I pop over and go with you !!!!!!!!!!

One of my favourites too , US, . What a line up that is, ZZTop and Def Leppard ! Wow!
one of my favourite albums of theirs was Slang , . We had a few friends round for drinks a couple of years ago and I was playing that. In the morning I noticed it was gone ! Nobody ever owned up over it ! I have never replaced it .!
just hope the venue isn’t on lock down when the time comes . Can I pop over and go with you !!!!!!!!!!

Always welcome good buddy! It isn't until Sept...so hopefully in the clear by then!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ok lads, quick question, why do I get all the narrative above and below the vid when posting Youtube videos?