O/T Fresh Jokes... | Vital Football

O/T Fresh Jokes...

Spursex

Alert Team
Have you heard the one about the man who kept shouting “broccoli” and “cauliflower”? He thought he might have florets.

This effort by the Swedish surrealist Olaf Falafel has won the annual award for the best joke at the Edinburgh Fringe, gaining more than 40 per cent of the public vote.

Falafel, who claims to be his country’s eighth funniest comedian, said that winning Dave’s Funniest Joke at the Fringe was a fantastic honour but added: “It’s like I’ve always said — jokes about white sugar are rare, jokes about brown sugar, Demerara.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you heard the one about the man who kept shouting “broccoli” and “cauliflower”? He thought he might have florets.

This effort by the Swedish surrealist Olaf Falafel has won the annual award for the best joke at the Edinburgh Fringe, gaining more than 40 per cent of the public vote.

Falafel, who claims to be his country’s eighth funniest comedian, said that winning Dave’s Funniest Joke at the Fringe was a fantastic honour but added: “It’s like I’ve always said — jokes about white sugar are rare, jokes about brown sugar, Demerara.”

I saw the Edinburgh list and was a bit disappointed. A lot of word play.....is that what a joke is ?

The cauliflower one is ok but he could have made it better.... He thought he might have florets but then realised he was a Greengrocer in a market. This includes the word play but also adds stupidity.