O/T Food and Wine | Vital Football

O/T Food and Wine

D

Departed

Pairing tip: Caesar salad and Amarone do NOT go together!

I will keep well clear then 80 . What if I substitute a Light and Bitter for the Amarone ? ..........whatever that is !
A pairing to be savoured ? :shrug:
If I were you ,I would ditch the salad

TBF it was am excellent Amarone. Y'all would like it based on your comments.

I am doing dry January as a penance for consuming ridiculous quantities recent.

I'll let you know how I get on, so far, it's a far bigger struggle than it should be :eek!::shake::shake:

This is a tenuous link but it's about food.

Ok I admit I had a Greggs breakfast this morning. There I came clean. Their coffee is better than Macdonalds or Wild bean. Their bacon rolls are pretty good and you get it buttered , I have mine with omelette egg and ketchup. A coffee and bacon roll is £ 2.40 so good value too.

I was parked up waiting for the wife to bring my breakfast along with a Vegan sausage roll which I have tried and liked . They have been all over the news lately.

Out comes a young mother with a toddler in a pram. She hands him a white paper bag and he grabs it and starts eating his breakfast....A sausage roll. He is around 3 years old . WTF . I wound down my window ( I don't have electric ) and shouted over to her.....is that a Vegan one. No just normal , she replied but I will have to try one.

A minute later another young mother and toddler on foot does exactly the same thing, another kid having sausage roll for breakfast.

Can you guys remember what you had for breakfast as a kid ?