O/T Covid 19 - LOCK DOWN DIY | Page 3 | Vital Football

O/T Covid 19 - LOCK DOWN DIY

Things to do, I am gonna have a bottle or 2 of real ale in the garden in a mo.

Cheers you all, stay safe. COYS

Further to my last post, thought I would let you know of my fave breweries...Marstons, Wrekin, Sadler's and Wychwood, though I also buy from The Real Ale store on line who keep a complete stock of British Real Ales, buy by the dozen and get an array different ales, I love it.

Pompey all nice choices mate.... must admit I like Theakstons Old Peculiar, And when they brew it Fullers Winter Warmer, and of course Fuller ESB (not a session beer mind as you would know), Also love draft Tanglefoot.

Cheers happy supping!

Pompey all nice choices mate.... must admit I like Theakstons Old Peculiar, And when they brew it Fullers Winter Warmer, and of course Fuller ESB (not a session beer mind as you would know), Also love draft Tanglefoot.

Cheers happy supping!
Now you have got me going again....Old Peculiar and ESB...have you ever had a sup of a local brew this way called Horndean Special Brew, known solely now as High Speed Bitter, it takes your head off, I love one or two and that's it, another non-session beer.

In my beer drinking days way back I remember draught Green King Abbott Ale but preferred their IPA which was slightly less powerful but very downable.

I know I'm swimming against the tide, but have gone from no alcohol to very low alchohol with a british brewed lager, but brewed in the German method/style called Lucky Saint.

Got to tell you as beers go, it is an excellent as a low alcohol one, it is absolutely outstanding - you'd never know you aren't drinking a full blooded beer, low calorie too, so best of both Worlds - just make sure you drink it with a frosted glass and at around -4 degrees from the beer fridge.

Promise you, you'll be amazed.

I know I'm swimming against the tide, but have gone from no alcohol to very low alchohol with a british brewed lager, but brewed in the German method/style called Lucky Saint.

Got to tell you as beers go, it is an excellent as a low alcohol one, it is absolutely outstanding - you'd never know you aren't drinking a full blooded beer, low calorie too, so best of both Worlds - just make sure you drink it with a frosted glass and at around -4 degrees from the beer fridge.

Promise you, you'll be amazed.
I take what you are saying mate, but Lager is a big AAARRRGH for me I cannot stand the stuff lol!

I'm the same, but lager is a misnomer, it's more like a beer than larger - you'd be amazed..! - and I can't stand larger!
Right I will take your word for it and see if I can buy some somewhere, though I will give it a go/taste it will do my missus good esp as its low alcohol, "Lucky Saint" any ideas where to purchase it.

Right I will take your word for it and see if I can buy some somewhere, though I will give it a go/taste it will do my missus good esp as its low alcohol, "Lucky Saint" any ideas where to purchase it.

I buy it online, a number of the internet beer sites stock it, I think, but not certain that Sainsbury's stock it and so did M&S - not sure now.

So I have found that during our appropriately distanced drinks with friends the typical get together lasts as long as the weakest visiting female bladder. Male bladders can be drained anywhere.

So....if you have someone who you owe an invitation to but they bore the hell out of you this is the time to invite them for a drink.