Nuttall | Page 2 | Vital Football

Nuttall

• Thread starter Deleted member 44347
  • Start date
I agree Abel, don't be so hasty, Hastie :hehe:

Eamonn - do you think this deal will go through despite Ipshits interest? Whay hasn't it been announced yet? What's going on? Sadler OUT.

:grinning::fish:

Nixon has just tweeted that Ipswich are in a bidding war with us for Nuttall. I think we know what that will mean :confused:

So that's the Bola money gone then I take it that will conclude our business.

Update:

BFC thought deal was done on Sunday, hence my message.

Ipswich then came in very late with an offer of no cash and a straight player swap with the keeper they were looking to offload (and was on the verge of signing for Millwall). Suspicions that Ipswich interest was generated by Nuttall's agent in order to try and get us to make improved offer salary wise.

Blackburn do want a keeper but not the Ipswich (now Millwall) lad; he's on decent money and Rovers are looking to cut their wage bill, plus they wouldn't offer him first team football (which Millwall did). The keeper himself preferred Millwall anyway for geographical reasons.

Ipswich have not made a fresh bid. They do not have the £ to compete with us. If they do go back in it would likely be a loan (paying his wages) with the argument that if he does well for them then Blackburn could sell him next year for even more than they could now (he'd still have a year to run on his contract).

As it stand we're the only team with an accepted offer on the table and our deal is with Nuttall and his agent.

All feels a bit Brett Pitman to be honest.

Is your gut feeling this one is going to get away?

If he does sign can we expect Yussuf to be loaned out as I assume he doesn’t rate him if he’s signing two more strikers since he joined?

Unless Gnaduilent is being sold which I can’t see but wouldn’t argue with ?

I have a feeling that if this doesn't progress in the next 24 hours then it won't be happening

My favourite quote ever thanks Abel. "Ipswich have not made a fresh bid. They do not have the £ to compete with us"

Poetry

pot and piss spring to mind when talking about marcus evans.
IPSWICH TOWN'S 2019 SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW

INS (5): James Norwood (Tranmere, Bosman free), Tomas Holy (Gillingham, Bosman free), Luke Garbutt (Everton, loan), Will Norris (Wolves, loan), Adam Przybek (West Brom, free).

That greedy **** Pittman.
He still gets absolute pelters from me everytime we play them.
Resigned to losing out on him if his agent us wrangling for more wonga.