Nuttall | Page 3 | Vital Football

Nuttall

• Thread starter Deleted member 44347
  • Start date
I'ts well known Ipswich haven't got much clout when it comes to transfer fees, they are a little ahead of us as a club though he might fancy a move down south.

I'm taking this as a positive. There is only one deal on the table otherwise he had to stay put. Think he will be tangerine today or tomorrow. The Board need to play hard ball and not let his agent dictate

Is your gut feeling this one is going to get away?

If he does sign can we expect Yussuf to be loaned out as I assume he doesn’t rate him if he’s signing two more strikers since he joined?

Unless Gnaduilent is being sold which I can’t see but wouldn’t argue with ?
I honestly don't know. If it doesn't go through then it won't be because of any failing at our end, and we are looking at alternatives.

Larry has been quite derogatory about Terry's summer signings.

Move on to other targets. He’s a u23 player and should jump at the chance to come to Blackpool. Is David ‘I say Ashley’ Dunn looking for a pay day?!

Nuttall not in the Rovers U23 squad tonight at Lancaster City:

Under-23s vs @LancasterCityFC: Hilton, Annesley, Thompson, Doyle, Platt, White, Mols, Lyons, Jackson, Barnes, Vale. Subs: Eastham, Saadi.
1f535.png
26aa.png

Opinion from the Real EFL

"
Nuttall has the right attributes to be a hit at Blackpool, but someone is going to miss out somewhere along the line. Grayson can’t play five forwards, two are unlikely to be even getting regular football from the bench.
It’s likely Nuttall and Hardie will play plenty of games, which might mean last season’s leading scorer Gnanduillet is left out in the cold. You also have to wonder how much Yussuf will play, given that he was a Terry McPhillips signing.
Could he be heading out on loan before the transfer window shuts?"

Grayson on Nuttall: 'It was nearly there, then not happening, then happening just because that’s how transfers work.'

It's almost as if I was right!