Nuttall | Vital Football

Nuttall

• Thread starter Deleted member 44347
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 44347

Joe Nuttall is the man tasked with banging the goals in for us this season in advanced stages with Blackburn to secure his services innit

Sorry forgot there was a designated thread for these things. Might of seen it last night but I was pissed so don’t remember.

Blimey, do they work on Sundays? He played for their u23s today and scored 2 goals

Last edited:
Bit of strength up front is something we've missed since Vassell. Looks like he could play with his back to goal which Gnanduillet (even though I like him generally) doesn't have.

Again, can't argue. The general consensus from the Blackburn fans seems to be they like him but at the same time he's 4th choice for them. Sounds perfect for League 1.

This is worth a look. Charlie showing what he could have done for us and impressing Reading but Nuttall uses his strength

No I don’t think so he’s money oriented these days and beyond his best we’ve dodged a bullet

I think Charlie's delivery from set pieces would have been worth it, to say it has been abysmal for two plus years is kind and I think that Charlie on duty would have been worth a goal a game

Nothing official yet, although a number of rumours suggest he has. Thing is, he played for the BRFC's under 23's yesterday

Nixon just tweeted:

Ipswich. Blackburn the poss alternative for Bialkowski as Lambert wants to beat Blackpool to Nuttall. Two poss swaps at once. Heads gone.