Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Possibly, he's pragmatic enough to be adaptive

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Pure desperation on our part, not even close to our DNA

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • Haven't got a clue, we've been mugged again

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Glad to have him on board. I hope everyone has an open mind and gives the guy a fair chance. It's not an easy job.
I am uninspired by it. He read out two lines and looked like he had won the lottery.
Unless he bins off the slackers day one.
If he doesn't do that he is dead as they will turn on him like they did Poch and Jose.
At least we have someone in the dug out.

Ok, ya beat me to it...at least the saga is over (well, that saga anyway). So, where do we go from here - is Nuno going to be given a chance. Is Nuno a step up from Jose (probably not) is Nuno a step up from Ryan (probably). Will Nuno lead us to silverware? (Will anyone lead us to silverware!!!)

I started to look at Nuno as being a tad to pragmatic for my liking, Wolves were a bit more free-flowing in his earlier days with them, then they became a lot stodgier leading up to the time he left them. So, if the free-flowing Nuno is the one we've hired, then I might have a reason to smile once in awhile. The best would be a combination Nuno...getting the tactics right depending on who you play (I guess I could say that about any manager).

Seriously though...he's done well bring Wolves up and keeping them up, but what else has he done in his managerial career...but do you all see this signing as a bright light...a saviour of sorts? I don't!

I wish Nuno and our club and our team all the best going forward...but after many a decade as a fan, "I ain't holding my breath!"

From.the twitters...

April 19 - Jose Mourinho sacked
Apr 20 - Mason appointed until end of season
May 24 - Nuno leaves Wolves
May 27 - Pochettino talks
Jun 2 - Conte talks
Jun 4 -Conte off
June 9 - Fonseca talks
June 17 - Fonseca off/Gattuso talks
June 18 - Gattuso off
June 30 - Nuno appointed

Hardly inspired.

Ok, ya beat me to it...at least the saga is over (well, that saga anyway). So, where do we go from here - is Nuno going to be given a chance. Is Nuno a step up from Jose (probably not) is Nuno a step up from Ryan (probably). Will Nuno lead us to silverware? (Will anyone lead us to silverware!!!)

I started to look at Nuno as being a tad to pragmatic for my liking, Wolves were a bit more free-flowing in his earlier days with them, then they became a lot stodgier leading up to the time he left them. So, if the free-flowing Nuno is the one we've hired, then I might have a reason to smile once in awhile. The best would be a combination Nuno...getting the tactics right depending on who you play (I guess I could say that about any manager).

Seriously though...he's done well bring Wolves up and keeping them up, but what else has he done in his managerial career...but do you all see this signing as a bright light...a saviour of sorts? I don't!

I wish Nuno and our club and our team all the best going forward...but after many a decade as a fan, "I ain't holding my breath!"

Let's not forget, Poch was relegated at his club before Southampton, had one season with them and joined us..

Not exactly a great track record., not even up to Nuno's and he didn't do too bad for us.

I'm going to try and be open-minded and hope he's got the skills to surprise us - at least we have no expectations of him, whereas everyone expected Jose to win us the league...

Nuno said: “When you have a squad with quality and talent, we want to make the fans proud and enjoy. It’s an enormous pleasure and honour (to be here), there’s joy and I’m happy and looking forward to starting work. We don’t have any days to lose and we must start working immediately as pre-season starts in a few days.”

Paratici arrived in London on Tuesday ahead of officially taking up his new position on July 1, and the club finalised a deal with Nuno mid-morning Wednesday after face-to-face talks.

The 47-year-old was initially not a candidate when he left Molineux on May 23, with Spurs chairman Daniel Levy instead prioritising other targets.
The club held talks with Ajax coach Erik ten Hag and Hansi Flick, who is to be Germany's new head coach, and unsuccessfully attempted to prize Mauricio Pochettino back to the club from Paris Saint-Germain.

The appointment of Paratici prompted a change in direction and Fonseca had agreed a deal in principle before the club pulled the plug, while supporters campaigned on social media against Gattuso's appointment after the club held talks with the controversial former Italy international.
Nuno, who won the Uefa Cup and Champions League under Mourinho at Porto, was considered by Everton and Crystal Palace previously.

He guided Wolves to the Premier League and established them as a top-flight club, although his counter-punching style has drawn comparisons with Mourinho and appears at odds with Levy's preference for a coach who will promote "free-flowing, attacking" football.
Levy moved to allay fears about Nuno’s style, insisting he had faith the new boss could build “something special” at the club.

“I’ve spoken already about the need to revert back to our core DNA of playing attacking, entertaining football and Fabio and I believe Nuno is the man who can take our talented group of players, embrace our young players coming through and build something special,” said the chairman.

Paratici also referenced the club’s values and said Nuno’s time at Wolves proved he is adaptable.

“The brief for this appointment has always been clear, we wanted a Head Coach that can instil all the values that are important to this football club,” Paratici said.
“You only have to look at Nuno’s time at Wolves to see his ability to take a group of players and implement an adaptive style that brings success and allows players to develop and thrive. We are all looking forward to getting started in what we hope will be a successful time with the club.”

He arrives with the club facing a season in the inaugural UEFA Conference League and with talisman and star player Harry Kane eager to leave after the European Championship with England.

He will need to begin rebuilding an unbalanced and stale squad with Levy and Paratici, and ultimately be tasked with returning Spurs to the Champions League.

Let's not forget, Poch was relegated at his club before Southampton, had one season with them and joined us..

Not exactly a great track record., not even up to Nuno's and he didn't do too bad for us.

I'm going to try and be open-minded and hope he's got the skills to surprise us - at least we have no expectations of him, whereas everyone expected Jose to win us the league...
I'm going to follow your path ex and keep an open mind (wonder if he can get Traore to follow him ;-) )

The main criticism I have of Nuno is he seems too nice. That's an issue when a club has as many useless, arrogant ***** as what we have.

Just reminded me...Who the hell is going to buy sissoko?!

The main criticism I have of Nuno is he seems too nice. That's an issue when a club has as many useless, arrogant ***** as what we have.

Just reminded me...Who the hell is going to buy sissoko?!

Norwich or Barnet both interested, but he wants to go back to France.