number of non white british schools in brum | Vital Football

number of non white british schools in brum

badge73

Vital 1st Team Regular
The Department for Education figures, revealed in a Freedom of Information request, show that 84 schools recorded last year that no pupils on their rolls were white British. Of those, 67 are primaries, eight secondaries and the remainder special or pupil referral units.

The statistics, derived from the annual school census, found that the highest concentration is in Birmingham, with 22 such schools, followed by Oldham with eight, Leicester with seven and the London borough of Tower Hamlets with six.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2323220/Shock-84-schools-NO-white-British-pupils--double-years-ago.html#ixzz2T4KWMlwn

when reading this, if someone had asked me how many schools in brum contained no white british i would of put the figure higher.

be interesting to find out how many can actually speak fluent english rather from there own ethnic background.

wife works in a school in Luton where everyone is Asian apart from three white kids and they're Polish - surreal!

I aint a rascist far from it but even some indian lads i know and i have jamaican men married into my family all say the same as me that we am letting too many immigrants into this country, and its spoiling it for all who live here, not just whites but ALL religions that are trying to make hens meat here,

I fear we have gone too far with the numbers now though and in time things will get a lot worse,hope im wrong though

I work with a few guys who ahve had to work in Birmingham they say thats not England thats India...

The demographic shift is too massive now to be assimilated, or reversible in anyway that wouldn't be considered drastic or uncivil. England, especially around places like Brum, will be like the balkans in a couple of decades.

Remember that next time you feel tempted to vote for either labour or the tories.

Spot on derry, I think the future looks really bleak. Hopefully it wont be in my time but I forsee it kicking off big time. There is nothing wrong with immigration as long as it is controlled, sadly this open door policy is threatening the very way we all live. I think I should stop before I get myself into trouble.

Providing the kids are taught the same and follow the government set curriculum I dont see a problem in what colour their skin is or what their background is. The standard of education, integration and modern thinking is what will take this country forward now. What I dont agree with is these private muslim single sex schools which dont encourage integration and dont teach modern values. they will ultimately have a detrimental affect on our society, and should IMO be banned.

UKIP and strict border controls wont make any difference to the figures in Badgers post. I dont know the actual figures for certain or a link but someone was telling me that the average white couple in western europe will have 0.5 kids, and many countries (especially Holland) are seeing a decline in this sector of the population. The figures for muslim couples is apparently 7 kids! and that's the average! I'm also told that it is actually part of the religion and it's teachings to have as many kids as possible.

This does actually scare me with regards the future.

James06 - 13/5/2013 18:58

Providing the kids are taught the same and follow the government set curriculum I dont see a problem in what colour their skin is or what their background is. The standard of education, integration and modern thinking is what will take this country forward now. What I dont agree with is these private muslim single sex schools which dont encourage integration and dont teach modern values. they will ultimately have a detrimental affect on our society, and should IMO be banned.

UKIP and strict border controls wont make any difference to the figures in Badgers post. I dont know the actual figures for certain or a link but someone was telling me that the average white couple in western europe will have 0.5 kids, and many countries (especially Holland) are seeing a decline in this sector of the population. The figures for muslim couples is apparently 7 kids! and that's the average! I'm also told that it is actually part of the religion and it's teachings to have as many kids as possible.

I suspect those 'facts' are from the BNP or their ilk. Malaysia is a Muslim country and the birthrate is 2.61. Indonesia is a neighbour and the most populous Muslim country in the world. Their birthrate is 2.2. The UK's birthrate is 1.9. That's according to the CIA.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2127.html

The same shit was used against the Catholics when they were the enemy. For a while is was the Jews. Now it's the Muslims. Isn't it about time that Scientology got the recognition it deserves?

i agree with james post, as its about mixing and being part of the community on which i do think its failing. birmingham is almost like being part of wales, as in walk in a corner shop, garage the language changes instantly .... i do think its the height of rudness, and indeed on a couple of occasions have asked people to speak english in my presence (not because im posh or special, but its england ffs!!).

i actually would go to the stage of all those with a education from england must speak english in public.

BodyButter - 13/5/2013 10:07

James06 - 13/5/2013 18:58

I suspect those 'facts' are from the BNP or their ilk. Malaysia is a Muslim country and the birthrate is 2.61. Indonesia is a neighbour and the most populous Muslim country in the world. Their birthrate is 2.2. The UK's birthrate is 1.9. That's according to the CIA.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2127.html

The same shit was used against the Catholics when they were the enemy. For a while is was the Jews. Now it's the Muslims. Isn't it about time that Scientology got the recognition it deserves?

I agree with what you say BB, but I also think, even just going by my peers that the birthrate is less than one per couple int he white british communtity. So to have a national average of 1.9 then the average is being raised significantly elsewhere.

News reports I've seen have stated that Leicester and Bradford are already predominantly asian, and other cities will follow in due course. This has to be down to higher birthrate in the asian community.

Ive nothing against this what so ever. Im actually quite proud of Birmingham as a city on how well we all get along with each other's different cultures. I am totally against racism on all fronts and I believe you should treat all people how you would like to be treated yourself.

However, what does concern me is the extremists in Islam that push hatred about the Western world and other religions. I know they are rare but they are dangerous all the same. The people of the world are fine its just their beliefs than can cause problems. Nothing wrong with those being spiritual and religious but one must question oneself if they are taught to hate others.

I think Malaysia has a mixture of religions, I know a Malaysian family that are Christian.

Green Tea - 13/5/2013 20:35

I think Malaysia has a mixture of religions, I know a Malaysian family that are Christian.

Yes, it does. As all countries do. Malaysia is a very diverse place. The majority of the population (around 60%) are Muslim and so it is a Muslim country.

James06 - 13/5/2013 23:16

Bit like Britain then in about 30 years time?

Prolly.

I think most of my friends at home who have kids have two or more. My sister has 3 and will probably go again (she must be mental). That said, I'd guess that more than half of them are still not married (I'm 34).

In my experience of Muslims in Malaysia, the older generations didn't bother with birth control and had as many kids as God granted them. For the younger generations, they are working in professional jobs and have spend a few years at uni so they don't want more than 2 or 3 kids. I think that's the same all over the world. My father was one of 5. I was one of 3. My kids will be one of 2 (unless we really fuck up).