NUFC v Wolves | Page 3 | Vital Football

NUFC v Wolves

Given the Scouse Mackems’ result today, makes last night’s result all the more important. I fancied last night to be the one more result we needed, however, another one is very much required, if not two more, just to make sure.

I thought he was trying too hard last night cos he’s feeling the negativity. I think it was Targett who picked him up to keep him motivated when he lost the ball. Looked dejected at times.

I think he thinks he's getting a hard time from the referees even though he is obviously going down too easily - that's something that should be addressed by Howe

Drilling in to him that he plays to the whistle and if he goes down without the whistle getting blown he gets up and gets stuck in instead of sulking

For me that should be a relatively easy 'flick of the switch' in terms of attitude and thinking

I think he thinks he's getting a hard time from the referees even though he is obviously going down too easily - that's something that should be addressed by Howe

Drilling in to him that he plays to the whistle and if he goes down without the whistle getting blown he gets up and gets stuck in instead of sulking

For me that should be a relatively easy 'flick of the switch' in terms of attitude and thinking
Agree, he also needs to think about the team rather than himself and personal glory.

That said we would be down without him, so calling his detractors ficklef-u*c-king-ku-ntingwankers doesn't do them justice :grinning:

Still happy to have him at the club. His clever flick set big Joe on his way which led to the pen and ultimately three points.

Even when not at his best he still created the goal and two other chances. I did not see much creativity from anyone else, although Bruno is a class act.