NUFC v Wolves | Page 3 | Vital Football

NUFC v Wolves

I watched a bit of the WBA game and they were unlucky with an injury time 'goal' disallowed for offside. Ref gave them bugger all with regard to fouls, bookings etc. in the 20 mins or so that I watched. We are anything but safe and I don't expect much change in the coming weeks

The league really is diabolical. It's like a competition of who's the shittest. Teams doing us favours but you just know we won't capitalise. West Brom will beat us

At the same time Leicester and Everton haven't been invited to the top table of 6. The more the merrier.

Brighton have been so unlucky in their last two home games against Palace and tonight against Leicester. We still have to visit their place but we might have a better idea after tomorrow's performance if we have a chance against any of the teams at the wrong end of the table

Brighton have been so unlucky in their last two home games against Palace and tonight against Leicester. We still have to visit their place but we might have a better idea after tomorrow's performance if we have a chance against any of the teams at the wrong end of the table
Aye, big time, they have a canny manager in Graham Potter.

I missed the game we picked up injuries to St Max and Almiron, wtf is going on man ?!!

Fulhams fixtures are our main hope now and Hayden is apparently a doubt for Sunday.

West Brom could be Alamo revisited.

Yep not looking forward to the game. I will not be able to watch it live not sure if that is good or bad. I would take a draw but think we will struggle with the team that will start.