NUFC v Wolves Thread | Vital Football

NUFC v Wolves Thread

Toon_NoMatterWot

Alert Team
A win today will see rumours of a takeover gather pace whilst a defeat will see stories of doubt appear in the media no doubt.

Wolves are favourites to win which is daft considering they're a promoted side but is more down to the cut-price tactics that Ashley has installed here.

Dt-7YnBW4AAoF9l.png

Awful stuff, far too easy to get the cross in, two of them jogging and then Lascelles asleep, wake up you fucking disgraceful twats

Ritchies footballing brain is so much quicker than the rest of them, that last cross of the first half was sublime and should’ve taken the Wolves defence by surprise, unfortunately only Rondon was surprised, got to be on the front foot for that.

Big Jamal really is fucking wank. Although I’ve called that for years.
He’s not he’s had an off day, he was brilliant Wednesday, you obviously know fuck all about the game. The backing off and backing off and backing off was a disgrace for that goal, you could see it coming a mile off.

Yedlin may be pacy and decent going forward but hopeless defending.
Why was Murphy dropped.
Unprofessional to concede late on but not unexpected. Poor home form continues.
Could be a knife in the takeover.

Just another day supporting Newcastle. I just hope our new owners (if we are to get one) can see the potential rather than what we can put on the pitch at the moment.

Usual pile of shite, simply not good enough. Unfortunately Ashley can see that between Rafa, the players we have and the utter wankness of 4 other teams we are likely to stay up. So rinse and repeat for another year.

Last edited:
He’s not he’s had an off day, he was brilliant Wednesday, you obviously know fuck all about the game. The backing off and backing off and backing off was a disgrace for that goal, you could see it coming a mile off.

So one game on Wednesday makes up for years of shit? Nah, fuck off. There’s no surprise we played better whilst he was out of the team. Maybe it’s you which knows fuck all? Looks that way.

I tell you something Longstaff would’ve broken his neck to chase back and prevent a winner there, the blame always lies with Ashley for me, but awful substitutions there, Kenedy, you need that heartless **** when you’re fighting with 10 men, fuck off Rafa man.