NUFC v West Ham | Page 3 | Vital Football

NUFC v West Ham

For me West Hams first goal should not have stood. They had 2 players clearly interfering with play because either of them could have touched the ball in flight. It took numerous replays to show they hadn't in fact. The penalty was a great tackle. All that said West ham were no doubt the better team on the day. Shelveys performance a problem that needs solving quickly. He just can't cover the ground well enough to play that position.

Yep take it on the chin and move on. This season it not likely to be any better/worse than the previous god knows how many. Can’t see myself racing to any games although a trip to the N.E. is long overdue after the last couple of years so maybe I might take in a game when I finally revisit the area. Palace, Brentford and Brighton all manageable aswell but tickets will be a problem unless I sit in the home section which I don’t fancy doing.

Any chance of you posting a few of your own opinions this season rather than sniping at others?

So, just to clarify. You're fine with someone using derogatory terms, like "knackers", about supporters doing nothing more than supporting their team.

But when one of said supporters gives a bit back, you get all offended and call it sniping.

I'm pretty sure if he's big enough to dish it out, he'll be big enough to take a bit back. If not, he'll disappear like many before him.

You absolute fucking snowflake 🤣

Fuck all to do with that particular post

You say little of any note but constantly jump on the back of other posts - it doesn't offend me in the slightest, it's just tedious

You are tedious

You say little of any note but constantly jump on the back of other posts - it doesn't offend me in the slightest, it's just tedious

You are tedious

Block me then.

You trying to come across as some sort of authority on here is also tedious.

Funny how you pm'd me a while back loving what I was saying.

I only ever have a pop at those that slag off supporters, never had a pop at you have I? No, because you don't bad mouth them. I know you disagree with them going, but you don't bad mouth them.

I've called out arseholes like daftladguy and billybobwotnot who have since disappeared, and I'm sure tooinkent will follow suit.

Love to dish it out, can't take a bit back.

Snowflakes.

Hehe - Fuck me man

I asked you a simple question

It was actually an attempt to get you to post more

Have yourself a lie down man - you seem tired

post more of your own opinions rather than jumping on the back of others

Hoy your head above the parapet a bit more and get shot down like the rest of us

post more of your own opinions rather than jumping on the back of others

Hoy your head above the parapet a bit more and get shot down like the rest of us

I've been shot down more than you tbf, I've also given more back.

Again, only here to take the piss out of self proclaimed uber fans who hardly know what SJP looks like.

You are tedious

You got a like by wonky gob! Now there's progress!

Oddly enough, there are more than ten people reading the same things that the ten posters are saying over and over........

Yeah, I said posters, not readers, Pie. But I think you knew that 😅

The last match thread had seven, yup, seven posts before you chipped in yesterday, or today 🤷‍♂️

I'll leave that with you 🤣

Yeah, I said posters, not readers, Pie. But I think you knew that 😅

The last match thread had seven, yup, seven posts before you chipped in yesterday, or today 🤷‍♂️

I'll leave that with you 🤣
Not like you to miss the point Nepps :grinning: