NUFC v West Brom | Vital Football

NUFC v West Brom

Should have been 3 up by the break and will probably end up losing now. Jamal Lewis is a shocking player. I give him stick for not being able to pass or go forward but an absolutely shocking defender as well. 15 million spunked

Made hard work of what should have been a whitewash after that early goal. Fair play to Gayle who scored the winner. Joelinton back to invisible man after first 30 minutes. Wilson won't get the plaudits but worked tirelessly for the side.

Wilson is our best player now, by a long long way. Brings so much to the team - pace, goals, assists and defenders just can't deal with him. Joelinton I really wanted to do well, was buzzing last week when he scored that fluke but I'm watching his (lack of) runs and he's either stupid, lazy or both. In which case he can fk off. Gayle and Wilson have to start from now on. I'm going to give Bruce credit for his subs but I'm asking myself why he isn't starting the likes of Murphy instead of krafth who is clearly useless.

We were the better side WBA scored a good goal but credit given to SB for the substitutions and they paid off. The better team won in the end. Happy with another 3 points.