NUFC v Watford. | Page 2 | Vital Football

NUFC v Watford.

Whilst im not one to blow a trumpet with my attendance at certain points over the last few seasons regardless of the reasoning behind it, the fact that the likes of me can be happily shopping away in B + Q in the moments preceding a game nowadays, should be more than a worry to a normal regime.

It wont bother Ashley of course, but he's lost my next generation of sheep (the kids) and countless many others no doubt with his sneaky way of thinking he's struck gold by doing what he's done for the past 12 years. He could, with intelligence that he doesn't have, have grown the club and allowed things to prosper but it certainly does take a certain kind of fan to blindly spend on something that has no end product or value.

Im starting to see now that my attendance in the Keegan playing days onwards and how I felt in it being such a glorious era was probably the 'endgame' for those that saw us challenging for cups in the 50's and after, before the Leazes roof was taken down and SuperMac sale. Same shit, different era.
-------------
Fairplay that Tooney