NUFC v Watford. | Vital Football

NUFC v Watford.

Great start. Hopefully those in attendance were just taking their seats after buying a pint from Ashley.

Scintillating stuff! One shot each and 1-1 at the break. Makes me wish I was there, I'm sure it would remind me of the entertainers era.

Look up the term 'headless chicken' and there will be a picture of almiron right beside it. Guy needs coaching. He's 25 now? No excuse for his decision making. Team set up, defenders panicking and hoofing it every time, mostly to no one as we constantly have 10 players behind the ball. No one making runs beyond joelinton. Krafth is shocking, trying not to judge too early but when manquillo does more in 5 minutes then it's hard not to. Schar is the only decent player we have. Joelinton would probably be good too if he had support. Constantly trying to make his way past 4 defenders. all in all 2 rubbish teams battling it out and probably look at it as a point earned in an early relegation scrap.

A dreadful game but my first 'five pointer' of the season on the Scorecast. Every cloud and all that shit :grinning:
Oh and we couldn't manage at home to get the most possession in a game against the bottom team in the division.

Last edited:
Do not get the hype about longstaff, will hughes made him look like a pensioner in the first half. almirion plays football like my mates' dog and with as much thought. Thought Wilems, Atsu, Schar and Mankini did ok. Joelinton lacked support again. No surprises at all. Ironically given Man U and Chelsea look dodgy as shit who knows what the table will end up like. Watford were crap and we should have won relatively easily which says a lot about the shitness of watford and Almirions finishing. If Mankini doesnt get in ahead of dairy lea fuck knows what is going on in the space between Bruce's ears.

Only good thing about today was the lowrst PL crowd for 7 years. Hopefully we can beat that live against Brighton in our next home game, after our annual humping at Anfield.

Bruce reckons we have had a ‘good week’ out of the cup and a draw at home to the team who are bottom of the league! I hope the Sportsdirect Utd fans enjoyed it

But but but it's only 4 games in and SDU have more points at this stage than Rafa did last season.

I'd be interested in how many points Joke Kinnear or McFool had at this stage, in seasons SDU actually went down. That is if anyone can actually be fucked to look it up.

But but but it's only 4 games in and SDU have more points at this stage than Rafa did last season.

I'd be interested in how many points Joke Kinnear or McFool had at this stage, in seasons SDU actually went down. That is if anyone can actually be fucked to look it up.

The Kinnear relegation season where Keegan was boss at the start saw us on 4 points at this stage. Scoring 3, conceding 6. 2 defeats, 1 win and a draw.

Kinnear's first 4 games saw him 'earn' 2 points with 2 draws and 2 defeats. Overall he got 23 points out of 20 games.

In Schteeve's season we had 2 points at this stage. 2 draws and 2 defeats. Scoring 2 and conceding 5. His 28 games here saw him earn 24 points.

Whilst a lot of what is spouted by the regime in relation to Rafa's bad start last year, absolutely nowt has been mentioned about his season prior where he got us 6 points from the first 4 games.

Bruce reckons we have had a ‘good week’ out of the cup and a draw at home to the team who are bottom of the league! I hope the Sportsdirect Utd fans enjoyed it
Full credit to Steve Bruce, he has achieved more than I expected. Out of three home games so far this season, he has only been knocked out of one cup and got 1 point out of a possible 6. Perhaps I underestimated him.

Same shit, different manager, same owner. The fat **** would take our league position now.

It's been a good week for Bruce as this league position will guarantee him a nice payday and going out the cup at the first time of asking will earn him another nice Broocie bonus.

A dreadful game but my first 'five pointer' of the season on the Scorecast. Every cloud and all that shit :grinning:
Oh and we couldn't manage at home to get the most possession in a game against the bottom team in the division.

I’d be interested to know when the last time SDU did have superior possession. Many years ago I suspect. SDU are very much like Osasuna, Getafe and Eibar. Just feasting off the scraps. Meanwhile, the absolute scum bags who fill the ground have convinced themselves that they shouldn’t be anywhere near the top table. Wankers, the lot of them.

Who was it who told me I was a dick for including everyone in the ground as a ****?

C’mon, own up. Own up and apologise.

Whilst im not one to blow a trumpet with my attendance at certain points over the last few seasons regardless of the reasoning behind it, the fact that the likes of me can be happily shopping away in B + Q in the moments preceding a game nowadays, should be more than a worry to a normal regime.

It wont bother Ashley of course, but he's lost my next generation of sheep (the kids) and countless many others no doubt with his sneaky way of thinking he's struck gold by doing what he's done for the past 12 years. He could, with intelligence that he doesn't have, have grown the club and allowed things to prosper but it certainly does take a certain kind of fan to blindly spend on something that has no end product or value.

Im starting to see now that my attendance in the Keegan playing days onwards and how I felt in it being such a glorious era was probably the 'endgame' for those that saw us challenging for cups in the 50's and after, before the Leazes roof was taken down and SuperMac sale. Same shit, different era.

The Kinnear relegation season where Keegan was boss at the start saw us on 4 points at this stage. Scoring 3, conceding 6. 2 defeats, 1 win and a draw.

Kinnear's first 4 games saw him 'earn' 2 points with 2 draws and 2 defeats. Overall he got 23 points out of 20 games.

In Schteeve's season we had 2 points at this stage. 2 draws and 2 defeats. Scoring 2 and conceding 5. His 28 games here saw him earn 24 points.

Whilst a lot of what is spouted by the regime in relation to Rafa's bad start last year, absolutely nowt has been mentioned about his season prior where he got us 6 points from the first 4 games.

Basically the sheep are clutching at straws looking for a reason to try and justify their attendance.

The latest one is 1-1 is an improvement upon the 0-3 loss in the same fixture last season so all hail King Brooce it seems.

As well as blaming people who have not cancelled their Sky, Virgin or BT Sport subscriptions. Or "Real" fans support the team through thick and thin, that must be what the "Real" fans of Hull, Cardiff, Liverpool and Rangers fans did to force change! Some forced a complete change, others forced lesser changes but they did SOMETHING!

NUFC sorry Shite Direct United fans are thick as fuck, honestly I can't believe there's so many fucking halfwits.