NUFC v Spurs | Vital Football

NUFC v Spurs

Toon_NoMatterWot

Alert Team
Aside from the events of the past ten days or so and the supposed beginning of a new era, some important aspects still remain.

One in that Steve Bruce is supposedly still in charge of picking and setting up a side to win plus the fact that the squad we have to get us through to January is light in some departments.

Jamaal Lascelles was on telly the other day and he said he prefers us playing with a back 4. I thought this undermined the manager's position but maybe that's just me and it will be telling to see what sort of side Broocey sends out and more importantly, what formation. Maybe there was some input from the past regime, maybe not. We'll find out soon

The only caution I currently have about the takeover stems from Ashley's alleged assertion that 'he could have sold the club to other suitors but chose PIF because he cares for us', reason indeed for paranoia.

Until the new owners actually do something positive that feeling will gnaw away in a small part of me, otherwise I am over the moon at the situation and would suggest that anyone who is not has serious mental problems.

Very interested to witness the atmosphere, will we live up to the media hype surrounding our support or will we embarrass ourselves by screaming at Bruce rather than celebrating our historic takeover and supporting the team as well as the new regime ?

The only caution I currently have about the takeover stems from Ashley's alleged assertion that 'he could have sold the club to other suitors but chose PIF because he cares for us', reason indeed for paranoia.

Until the new owners actually do something positive that feeling will gnaw away in a small part of me, otherwise I am over the moon at the situation and would suggest that anyone who is not has serious mental problems.

Very interested to witness the atmosphere, will we live up to the media hype surrounding our support or will we embarrass ourselves by screaming at Bruce rather than celebrating our historic takeover and supporting the team as well as the new regime ?

We won't, and never have, embarrassed ourselves.

They brought a few to be fair.

Went to a pre season friendly with them at Derby a few years ago, took 10,000 😃

Newcastle United (4-1-4-1)
    Karl Darlow
    Javier Manquillo
    Jamaal Lascelles
    Ciaran Clark
    Matt Ritchie
    Isaac Hayden
    Allan Saint-Maximin
    Joe Willock
    Sean Longstaff