NUFC v Spurs | Vital Football

NUFC v Spurs

Krafth is the worst player I've ever seen in any position and that includes the championship

Is there anyone more hateful in world football than that sloth looking **** Harry Kane I cannot stand that fucking spitting image puppet

Looks like the players are giving it a go,not thrown the towel in just yet.Spurs are suspect at the back I think they have at least one more mistake in them.Have a feeling we can get a penalty in the second half.

22 attempts at goal we had which is the joint best we've had all season. For me, the difference today was Ritchie, Longstaff and Murphy. Wonder how many of these will start at Burnley next week with the Broocey logic?

Also a bit of a mention for Joelinton. He's not a striker, which is no secret, but there is a player in there. If he gets the right coaching in the right position then there's no reason why his assist record shouldn't increase dramatically.

He has a touch of Shola and Lee Clark about him in that in some situations you can't believe he's beat a man or come out of a tight spot with the ball but as soon as he's in the box it all falls to bits like a jigsaw.

I thought Ritchie was excellent today. Best performance for ages we really could and maybe should have won. Spurs were poor for most of the game but with the likes of Kane they can never be written off. Decent point in the end.

Two very poor sides today, but one of them had a world class striker on the pitch. If we had swapped Kane for Joelinton before the start I reckon we would have won (at least) 4-0. All that said at least our lads put a shift in.

Joelinton got our man of the match in most of the rags. Also that 22 shot stat I mentioned before is only the second time this season that Spuds have conceded over 20 shots at them with Man City also having 22.

Maybe this is our season highlight under Brooce right there.

I truly believe in games like this it would be worth giving Carroll 20/25 minutes. He can still cause problems in a shaky back four.Wasn't even on the bench today.

Seems like I always miss our better performances 😒
That said the fifth placed team in the premiership were shite apparently so I guess it was a lucky point.