NUFC v Spurs | Page 6 | Vital Football

NUFC v Spurs

Reading through the comments in this thread,the expectation generated from an Ashley dominated tenure does not bode well for our potential new owners and manager.
They are in for a torrid time from our faithful 200,000 odd fans unless they hit the ground running.

Reading through the comments in this thread,the expectation generated from an Ashley dominated tenure does not bode well for our potential new owners and manager.
They are in for a torrid time from our faithful 200,000 odd fans unless they hit the ground running.

Top half of the table the first year, then challenging for Europe the next. Build upon that year after year, if possible.

Top half of the table the first year, then challenging for Europe the next. Build upon that year after year, if possible.
Sounds reasonable OM but would require a fair level of patience while the new manager assesses the defence,that included Lasc*l*es , puts Danny on a diet and imports some fast twitch muscles for Shelvey.

Sounds reasonable OM but would require a fair level of patience while the new manager assesses the defence,that included ********* , puts Danny on a diet and imports some fast twitch muscles for Shelvey.

Totally agree with you. Failing that, we should just buy both Real Madrid and Barcelona with the pocket money from the weekend and use their players.

I don't see what the problem is.
We are safe and are in the process of being sold.

Personally,I appreciate any footballer who has put their body on the line for NUFC during Ashley's reign.

I don't care how shite they are/were and how much they are paid(we all know football wages are obscene) as long as they tried.

Lascelles is high on the list of triers and anyone who bothered their arse to watch the team last night could see his leadership qualities were a big miss in defence.

Not trying to poke sticks or stir a fuss PM. But how come the players are appreciated under tubby's stewardship but previous managers (who tried every bit as hard as players) gets stick ?
As I say just querying to help understand your perspective.

Not trying to poke sticks or stir a fuss PM. But how come the players are appreciated under tubby's stewardship but previous managers (who tried every bit as hard as players) gets stick ?
As I say just querying to help understand your perspective.
Nee bother from me TP,I'm not one to sulk because someone has a different opinion or questions mine (swipe over,you know who you are:grinning:)
No time for:
Allardarse
Benitez
Clenches teeth,and the ONLY two that will get stick from me

Out of their Depth:
John Carver
McClaren
Felt sorry for both of them.

Shit on from a great height:
Keegan
Hughton
Put their heart and souls into the club

Didn't stand a chance:
Shearer
Brave enough to take the challenge on ?

Nutter:
Joe Kinnear
Still shaking me head,but he did make me laugh

Surprisingly successful:
Pardew
Bruce
Proof that I appreciate the managers too

For some reason I'm getting the impression you don't like Lascelles.

:grinning:

I appreciate that he is a 4 million quid (or something near that) player but he is absolutely woeful. I agree he organises the defence better than the others, however, that is the only thing he has going for him. He is constantly out of position and standing in no man's land, he marks the flood light shadows, turns slower than the QE2, he's slow and his technique on the ball is woefully poor. Essentially, he makes David Beharall look like Franz Beckenbauer. Lets keep him in the team though because he speaks better English than the Argie.

As a captain of a football club, I would expect a much better calibre of player, especially when the club captain is almost certainly guaranteed a game when match fit.

Nee bother from me TP,I'm not one to sulk because someone has a different opinion or questions mine (swipe over,you know who you are:grinning:)
No time for:
Allardarse
Benitez
Clenches teeth,and the ONLY two that will get stick from me

Out of their Depth:
John Carver
McClaren
Felt sorry for both of them.

Shit on from a great height:
Keegan
Hughton
Put their heart and souls into the club

Didn't stand a chance:
Shearer
Brave enough to take the challenge on ?

Nutter:
Joe Kinnear
Still shaking me head,but he did make me laugh

Surprisingly successful:
Pardew
Bruce
Proof that I appreciate the managers too

Thanks for explaining your viewpoint

:grinning:

I appreciate that he is a 4 million quid (or something near that) player but he is absolutely woeful. I agree he organises the defence better than the others, however, that is the only thing he has going for him. He is constantly out of position and standing in no man's land, he marks the flood light shadows, turns slower than the QE2, he's slow and his technique on the ball is woefully poor. Essentially, he makes David Beharall look like Franz Beckenbauer. Lets keep him in the team though because he speaks better English than the Argie.

As a captain of a football club, I would expect a much better calibre of player, especially when the club captain is almost certainly guaranteed a game when match fit.

He's ok .