NUFC v Spurs | Page 4 | Vital Football

NUFC v Spurs

I thought we were unlucky to lose 1-3 but that’s what you get when there are no proper strikers in the team unlike Spurs who have Kane and Son. Good hit from Ritchie. Just want an end now to this season it now getting on me nerves.

Last edited:
You can’t and don’t debate anything with me, Jaffa. You’d argue black was white simply because it’s me. That really is pathetic.

The fact is, your mate turns slower than Andy O’Brien and the Titanic. I’m addition, his position is absolutely woeful, often marking the shadows of the stadium lights. Then you look at his technique at kicking a football and he makes Steven Taylor’s sidefoot kicking look like Beckham on MDMA.

There we have it - "your mate" - you're incapable of adult conversation

You're opinion isnt fact either - dont pretend it is

I thought we were unlucky to lose 1-3 but that’s what you get when there are no proper strikers in the team unlike Spurs who have Kean and Son. Good hit from Ritchie. Just want an end now to this season it now getting on me nerves.
That no crowd malarkey takes some getting used to and it doesn't look like it's going to change anytime soon.

There we have it - "your mate" - you're incapable of adult conversation

You're opinion isnt fact either - dont pretend it is

The facts are there for all to see. Would you like to use beyond reasonable doubt or the balance of probabilities? Either suits me. Seems to me you think you can sling insults but the fact I use that very insult to prove you wrong riles you, Jaffa.

Can you give me a quote for a For Sale sign btw? I hear you’re top of the game.

The facts are there for all to see. Would you like to use beyond reasonable doubt or the balance of probabilities? Either suits me. Seems to me you think you can sling insults but the fact I use that very insult to prove you wrong riles you, Jaffa.

Can you give me a quote for a For Sale sign btw? I hear you’re top of the game.

I'd like you to use both please

And yes of course I can quote you for a for sale sign as that is what my business does

But of course that was just another childish attempt at belittling my job wasnt it - I love it when you're on the back foot

Now chop chop with that difinitive proof

I'd like you to use both please

And yes of course I can quote you for a for sale sign as that is what my business does

But of course that was just another childish attempt at belittling my job wasnt it - I love it when you're on the back foot

Now chop chop with that difinitive proof

Oh dear, after years and nearly 200 replies without response, you’re losing your tiny, impotent mind.

Back foot? If Lascelles was anywhere near good enough he’d be considered for the national team. As I suspect though, he isn’t good enough for Sunderland. On the balance of probabilities he wouldn’t get near another Premiership club. You are of course, welcome to dispute any regular PL CB that he is better than. You won’t find any, Jaffa.

Oh dear, after years and nearly 200 replies without response, you’re losing your tiny, impotent mind.

Back foot? If Lascelles was anywhere near good enough he’d be considered for the national team. As I suspect though, he isn’t good enough for Sunderland. On the balance of probabilities he wouldn’t get near another Premiership club. You are of course, welcome to dispute any regular PL CB that he is better than. You won’t find any, Jaffa.

Even by your standards that's pathetic

I'm embarrassed for you

Even by your standards that's pathetic

I'm embarrassed for you

Can’t argue with it though, can you. Honestly, stick to making For Sale signs. I bet your parents are proud.

Ask them if they’re proud of you. Not only are you in a dead end job, you can’t even give them grandchildren to make up for your mistakes. What a disappointment.

Can’t argue with it though, can you. Honestly, stick to making For Sale signs. I bet your parents are proud.

Ask them if they’re proud of you. Not only are you in a dead end job, you can’t even give them grandchildren to make up for your mistakes. What a disappointment.

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

And that's literally all it takes to get this "Family Law Solicitor" to show his true colours

Last edited:

I’m sorry OM - and it’s not my spat - but really? Disagreeing* about a player is one thing - but, Howay man? Sorry like - and I am - but this is piss poor and you know it. Please stop.

* indeed, if there actually is that much of a disagreement anyway. You reckon he’s shite. Period. Mc gives me the impression he doesn’t rate him much either but acknowledges the defence seems to be better organised if he plays and, given the standard of others, suggests he is somewhat singled out - for whatever that’s worth. To me the lad’s in from a mediocre championship side and I’m not sure what anyone is expecting.

I’m sorry OM - and it’s not my spat - but really? Disagreeing* about a player is one thing - but, Howay man? Sorry like - and I am - but this is piss poor and you know it. Please stop.

I’m sorry, but he’s cock end, even his ex work mates say so. He’s been on my case for years, with over 200 posts about me at one stage without reply. Now he’s crying victim? Now that’s piss poor.

Finn - I expect a player on £40 fucking grand a week to be able to manage to kick a ball and do the basic stuff right. He along with the other defender's can't even manage that! There's a reason Dubravka has made the most saves than any other PL, the defence is getting carved open at will. The over reliance on Dubravka and ASM is shocking.

Yes - anybody on £40K a week should be proficient at what they do UKR but this is the world of football where average players earn a fortune. I agree re your over reliance point on the keeper and yes - it’s no coincidence.

I’m sorry, but he’s cock end, even his ex work mates say so. He’s been on my case for years, with over 200 posts about me at one stage without reply. Now he’s crying victim? Now that’s piss poor.
I get you’ve got your issues with each other OM - that’s abundantly clear - but all I’m asking is try not to let that antipathy manifest itself in such posts like that - Howay marra!