NUFC v Southampton | Vital Football

NUFC v Southampton

Toon_NoMatterWot

Alert Team
The wind may be a factor today as we can't lump long balls. Anyway, this is the starting XI.

Dubravka;
Manquillo, Fernandez, Clark, Dummett, Willems
Almiron, Hayden, Shelvey, Saint-Maximin
Joelinton

Poor pass by Willems gives Redmond a one on one. keeper saves and deflects it for a corner. Redmond nearly makes amends with a decent attempt

That Nathan Redmond has been the best player by an absolute mile but in a game which has been worse than shite, it just takes one flukey moment and Broocey will come up smelling of roses again.

My link is a foreign one but aside the words I can't understand Ive barely heard a whisper from the stands. Surely they all can't be getting candy crush coverage?

A first half that is easily forgotten, god that was poor. Two teams playing for a place between 7th and 17th after the final game. We've had 40% possession so far. The other stats are also in their favour, doesn't bode well for the second half.

We hammered Southampton 3-0 and 3-1 in our last two home games. Oh how I long for that boring football.

As it stands we have lost or are losing against 3 of the bottom 4 teams and we drew against the other team. And some say we are progressing?