NUFC v Norwich | Page 4 | Vital Football

NUFC v Norwich

Another crazy thought. Looking at the Premier table now. Liverpool have now won the same number of games as we had on the final day of the season in 96 when we still had a chance to win the league

Another crazy thought. Looking at the Premier table now. Liverpool have now won the same number of games as we had on the final day of the season in 96 when we still had a chance to win the league

League was more competitive that year Mc, City have been a disgrace this year, not replacing Kompany has handed it to them twats. The standard the last few years has been poor, excluding Liverpool the the top 4 could come from anyone mid table.

There will be more and more focus on the bottom of the table which is not what Sky wants. I presume they would rather not have drab 0-0 games as an incentive to get new punters

So whats the Bruce v Rafa points ratio now? Teally don't want to hear that shite anymore.
You can take all sorts of different angles on that stat.

On the generally accepted win ratio, Bruce is above Carver, McClaren, Kinnear, Ardiles and exactly level with folk hero, Richard Dinnis.

You can take all sorts of different angles on that stat.

On the generally accepted win ratio, Bruce is above Carver, McClaren, Kinnear, Ardiles and exactly level with folk hero, Richard Dinnis.

Just was wondering how many points has Bruce got in relation to Rafa had at the same stage last season?

All i hear is Bruce has more points than Rafa did, surely it can't be that much now?

28 games UK when we had 31 points last season. Yet another master stroke by Ashley. Loan players in the January window at minimum cost. If it suits keep, if it doesn't, return to parent club.
Rinse and repeat. One thing is for sure, I'm not falling out with anyone, most of all on this forum, over the fat fecker that owns it. (The club :grinning: I mean)

Bruce has managed about 11 clubs, he’s never achieved anything with any of them, just for clarity.

Last edited:
PK hits the nail on the head albeit inadvertently

Ashley sold the idea of Benitez to the majority of our fans who predictably acted like greedy little tarts in accepting the thief's bribe of the "successful manager".

The same fans by the way who were the most vocal in condemning him as a greedy ****.

Despite being dumped by Liverpool in 2010
lasting only 6 months at Chealsea,a whopping
2 years at Napoli,a mere 7 months at Real Madrid and most importantly and unbelievably ignoring the fact that he volunteered to work for the biggest tosser I have witnessed at our club,the our manager is better than your manager carrot was too much for our blinkered lot to resist and in they jumped feet first into the most obvious con imaginable,even with the benefit of hindsight they still don't get it.

To make comparisons between any of Ashley's managers is pointless in football terms but rather than fall for Ashley's "successful manager" con consider the coin Benitez took from the club only to end up in China,not West Ham or Arsenal but fucking Dalian Yifang !:grinning:

For all those who find it difficult to digest the above FACTS carry on yapping like poodles about Bruce while sulking at losing the false dream Ashley implanted into your heads,you are making a fat man very happy.

Nice long reply Pie son, but Benitez has achieved, whether you like his football or not, he has. Bruce hasn’t EVER.

Does the length of the reply make it any less true PK ?

What Benitez has achieved has fuck all to do with NUFC or me and it probably only concerns you because Mike Ashley decided so.

When’s Bruce gonna change the mentality like he has done at his last 11 clubs? Hahahahahaha, you soft c nut

Rafa blueprint or not, the 'football' on offer is probably the worst ive seen in over 45 years or so of my footballing life. It's something that could be used to punish criminals into admitting guilt for crimes that theyve not admitted to.

What a time to be a Geordie born into supporting this.........

The 0-0 flattered 'us'. I used to think Pardew played containment football and it fucked me off but Broocey and his allowance of the Ashley way has created new parameters with his long staying love in.

The worst thing about this is that it will continue for at least another decade as Ashley's going nowhere. This is the shape of things to come.

Rafa blueprint or not, the 'football' on offer is probably the worst ive seen in over 45 years or so of my footballing life. It's something that could be used to punish criminals into admitting guilt for crimes that theyve not admitted to.

What a time to be a Geordie born into supporting this.........

The 0-0 flattered 'us'. I used to think Pardew played containment football and it fucked me off but Broocey and his allowance of the Ashley way has created new parameters with his long staying love in.

The worst thing about this is that it will continue for at least another decade as Ashley's going nowhere. This is the shape of things to come.

We are no where near as difficult to watch as we were under Benitez

It's ugly now and this isn't a defence of Bruce but Rafas football made your eyes bleed

This side has much more freedom to get forward with the ball than Benitez side did - the shackles only came off when we went a goal down and had to do something about it.

Rafas containment football ruined Kenedy in my opinion and let's not forget him sticking with Joselu for so long bucause he was an effective extra midfielder

The frustrating and embarrassing thing was - he was hailed as a tactical genius for keeping goal difference down

Once Brucie changes the Benitez mentality we’ll be playing like Barcelona*

* Sunderland
Are you in denial PK ?

Benitez definitely changed the mentality of our supporters,they secretly thought we might win something if they put up with his defensive version of football.
Nice to see someone like Saint Maximin strutting his stuff in a black and white shirt rafa would have had him sent to Siberia with a pick.

Its all about Ashley. The rubbish that has been served up since the Keega/Hall era. Just look at the current side, not one of them would have got into that squad yet fans are turning up week after week in their thousands. Accepting mediocrity at best and dross at worse seems to be the acceptance of the day. Not one player you should pay to watch. A succession of nobodies or hasbeens in charge and a Managing Director who would struggle to run a tearoom, but does exactly as Ashley orders. Meanwhile the owner surrounds himself with unaccountable lieutenants who are answerable to Ashley only (Barnes etc,). There is zero chance of this changing until Ashley has gone and that does not seem imminent.