NUFC v Man Utd | Vital Football

NUFC v Man Utd

Toon_NoMatterWot

Alert Team
What was once one of those games that you dare not miss or tried to get to at all costs, it has now descended into a near non-event of a game of two struggling sides. One side of which is managed by someone facing a losing battle and the other who has blamed his predecessor but then talked about using his tactic book.

Both desperately need a win or the heat will be turned up on someone, only problem for us is that the wrong person gets the flak continuously although the latest stooge is well out of his depth.

A wet, miserable day on Tyneside will probably suit the game but ive a sneaky feeling that our version of NUFC will turn up for once.

Maybe a year back with a full house and an organised side with direction, just maybe, but if Solskjaer can’t beat this shower then he’s not long left himself. I hope we get battered in a half empty stadium.

This board is now a cauldron of sneering snarling Sports Direct/SDU hating sentiment and I love it.

Pity Benitez had to leave before those who obviously believe they have better morals and NUFC credentials than the attendees realised it was time to hate EVERYTHING Ashley,
although it is embarrassing to see a return of the type of vitriol that Pardew endured now being directed at Bruce,how thick is our fan base ?
Today will be the first opportunity I've had to watch a game this season and I'm look forward to the disorganisation that apparently now reigns supreme,although it's a bit puzzling as I thought the start we had last season was utter dog shit.

Thats the worst Man Utd starting lineup I've seen for 30 years but I still expect them to win with something to spare.

At least we'll get to see two Geordie brothers playing together and I wish them the best of luck.

Have you made any sense of anything he's done since he's been appointed? He's basically grasping at straws and shuffling the dominoes to see if he get a hand he likes.

Worst Manchester United team in my lifetime. They are there for the taking. Not just by one or two goals either. Fortunately for them, Almiron couldn’t hit a cow’s arse with a banjo, the utterly useless ****.

Strange watching the game on ya phone. Can’t really judge it although McGuire should have buried that header just before the break

I'm not a neutral, GET THE FUCK IN!!

Well done Steve Bruce - on a hiding to nowt playing Matty which was a decision that worked - well done once again.

I'm eating humble pie washed down by a nice bottle of red wine.