NUFC v Man Utd | Vital Football

NUFC v Man Utd

We are giving them far too much of the ball.They have had 14 attempts to our 3. We need Almiron on to offer more threat up top.We could of been 2 or 3 down if it hadn't been for Darlow.

I'm not watching it due to being at work or I'd stream it on BeIN (Fuck off if I'm paying to watch that shit).

More of the same tactics from cabbage head then - give the ball to ASM! Joelinton playing yet again despite offering very little 0 goals 0 assists yet some people seem to think he's playing better!

Defence is suspect, Krafth is shite! Predictably they'll be standing off inviting them to shoot. Lascelles will be shit, marking shadows, too slow to react and has the turning circle of a yank aircraft carrier. (He gets singled put because he's shit & supposed to be captain).

There's nowt like playing Newcastle when a team is out of form! Usual shite!

Bruce is fucking awful mind. Hayden is injured so instead of moving Hendrick inside and actually bringing on an attacking option, he brought on a defender. Granted said defender should have started alongside Fernandez.

Wow. Talk about rolling over.

Over the past few years people from most clubs have said Man Utd are the worst they’ve seen in their lifetime. Tonight was the worst lineup I’ve seen in my lifetime and that includes when the put the reserves out for the cups. Yet Bruce rolled over and expected his belly to be tickled by his mates. Shearer will say fuck all either because his cock is so far up Bruce’s rusty sheriff’s badge that it has become sickening.

Manchester United were quaking early doors and there was nothing from Bruce. No pressing , no tactics , no plan to the team selection. That was one of the worst displays from a Newcastle United side I've ever seen . A pure white flag job, a shining example of ineptitude from Bruce. He should be nowhere near a Premier League dugout . Darlow was magnificent . Wilson tried all game. Shelvey bottled out of a tackle that led to the Manchester United second. A gutless static performance from him , a fucking coward. Joelinton should have got to the ball that Maguire headed in for the equalizer. Then he stayed on the right wing and barely moved all game. So much wrong.

Two drunks fighting over 50p in the pub car park. Manchester United were just less addled than us.