NUFC v Man City | Page 3 | Vital Football

NUFC v Man City

The counters which didn't make it could have seen more Newcastle United goals with 5% possession of the ball :rofl:

I enjoyed that we looked good on the counter but Man City are relentless. Still entertaining game no disgrace losing by the odd goal to them. They just kept the ball in the end I suppose it goes down as clever game management. Fair result in the end. Pleased Willock followed up to score having fluffed the pen.

Strangely the score of 3-4 is the same as when we played City in 1969 at SJP and they won the title that year. Their neighbours Utd could have won the league if we had beat City and they won. They lost at home to Sunlan.

I was informed that since the clocks went forward an hour, Newcastle have scored more Premiership goals than anyone else in the Premiership :grinning: and with just 18% possession no team has scored 3 goals in a Premiership game since stats were introduced in 2004

I was informed that since the clocks went forward an hour, Newcastle have scored more Premiership goals than anyone else in the Premiership :grinning: and with just 18% possession no team has scored 3 goals in a Premiership game since stats were introduced in 2004

It's got to be close to us conceding the most as well. :unsure: