NUFC v Leicester (League Cup 'Run' Ends Here) | Page 2 | Vital Football

NUFC v Leicester (League Cup 'Run' Ends Here)

That's it, Bruce can shut up about cups until January. Will he sound any more credible then?

Mission accomplished!

Wonder how many of those allegedly injured players will be back for Watford hmmmm.

I see that £30m overrated prat Perez didn't have the bollocks to take a pen.

Well that’s that for another year. Mike Ashley loves the cups. You can tell by the progress in them each year.

Wankers actually paid to get in tonight too. If they weren’t so conceited they might actually feel some shame towards themselves.

..which resulted in even more injuries. Ritchie will probably be out for Saturday. The bench with muscle injuries.

Bad memories of one Toon_power. 40 years ago in the same competition at SJP. Lost 7-6, Jim Pearson missed. I forget who it was against....

I missed the bus home that night. I still got home by 1am
I had a dry night. 10.30 last orders in those days and after extra time and pens. 'The Trent' had its doors shut. I was choking for a beer, it wouldn't have touched the sides.

No surprise with no strikers on the pitch.
We started defensively and the injuries are piling up.
Am I the only one who thinks Shelvey for all his passing skills is vastly overrated and a bit of a luxury. Ritchie booked again as he is in a lot of matches.
Be interesting to see the team on Saturday, suspect Joelinton, Almiron and Longstaff will feature.

Injuries my arse, professional fooking footballers on at least £30K per week can't play 2 games per week? Obviously the lads in the northern league didn't get that message as they play twice a week.

Wonder how many will make it back for Watford? Hmmmm

Shelvey is not as good as HE thinks he is! Personally I never rated him, even when he was with Liverpool. He's the cocky kid that thought he was brilliant but managed one good game in 10. Shelvey is only interested if things are going HIS way. The team could be winning 5-0 but he will be disinterested unless he's involved. One good kick in the first 5 mins and he will lose interest. Inconsistent and a liability.

I had a dry night. 10.30 last orders in those days and after extra time and pens. 'The Trent' had its doors shut. I was choking for a beer, it wouldn't have touched the sides.
The problem was my last bus left at about 10.35

Shelvey is shite. Waste of time. Rafa sussed that a long time ago, but to be fair probably long after most of the real fans (not happy clappers). As an aside is it just me or were those penalties all a bit half hearted last night. Almost as if they didn't want to go through? Surely not.