NUFC v Leicester C | Page 3 | Vital Football

NUFC v Leicester C

Further reflection, the injury level is back to McLaren/Pards/Allardyce levels. is it something with British coaches of a certain age?

After a poor start, the best thing Bruce has done was listen to the players and abandon his early formation. I get the feeling that as he tries to change things, however nice he might be, he is not up to competing with more modern coaches.

After the last few years, it's easy to start shouting "compact" at the TV.

If I interpret McCreery correctly, he is right. A management team let a good manager go, took on a journeyman.

The NUFC brand is now just a franchise. The franchise isn't ambitious.

On a different note, if your season ticket is free, it doesn't cost you to walk out. It must cost the team in morale to see the exodus. Yet another Ashley own goal?

I hear Ashley has put incoming transfers on hold, on the basis that a bid for the club may be imminent.

This is the first window we haven’t heard the sale lies for a while, that’s because he doesn’t even have to pretend he’s selling now, he just lies about how much he spent on a striker.

The fat one is also willing to gamble on cabage heed and this shower keeping SD Utd on the gravy train for another season

Our manager got something right:
"We aren't going to win the Premier League, I don't think we will catch Liverpool this year."

Does that make the match Leicester a 6 pointer for 2nd place?

Our manager got something right:
"We aren't going to win the Premier League, I don't think we will catch Liverpool this year."

Does that make the match Leicester a 6 pointer for 2nd place?
He is indeed correct,unlike the "supporters" who argued that Ashley should be given a chance whilst promoting Keegan as a money grabber and a quitter.