NUFC v Everton | Page 3 | Vital Football

NUFC v Everton

We're worse than a joke. We're a club dying a long, slow painful death.

Once the luck runs out we're fucked because there's nothing left to keep the club together. Ashley's got to pray we can somehow fluke another 15 points to keep the charade on track.

Brilliant,first time on here for a while,neppo full of herself,time of the month or slightly menopausal,either way full of confrontation & coming across like a woman scorned.
Meanwhile the team we once lost our voice for is dead,another 5 years of this fucker,you couldn't make it up.🤣& apparently I'm a Marxist.

Ry, you are a Marxist, you daft twat. And the nation fucking battered you for it a month ago 🤣😂🙄

Ry, you are a Marxist, you daft twat. And the nation fucking battered you for it a month ago 🤣😂🙄
Fuck me Neppos,like most people in the UK you are most likely struggling yet you use the term Marxism in a derogatory way !!!!
Silly git :grinning:

Not struggling at all thanks, Pie! How's the boycotting from Germany/Netherlands/Plymouth going? You showing him?!🤣

Not struggling at all thanks, Pie! How's the boycotting from Germany/Netherlands/Plymouth going? You showing him?!🤣
I am showing him Nepps,as are others.
You still showing him your arse cheeks ?!🤣

Some interesting stats for you to digest while you are out fox hunting and doing well for yourself.

"The club has around 30,000 season ticket holders, a drop of around 5000, and around 10000 have taken the free season ticket offer"

He REALLY needs that ground full,keep up the good work old bean.

Aye, you're showing him 😃. You've been showing him for what, ten years? From Germany? You didn't answer that 😉.

Anyway, thanks for the "stats" (unconfirmed quote plucked from anywhere on the internet!)

Oh, and I said I wasn't struggling. No mention of foxes and hounds. Vivid imagination, if not a bit strange!

Aye, you're showing him 😃. You've been showing him for what, ten years? From Germany? You didn't answer that 😉.

Anyway, thanks for the "stats" (unconfirmed quote plucked from anywhere on the internet!)

Oh, and I said I wasn't struggling. No mention of foxes and hounds. Vivid imagination, if not a bit strange!
You don't like it up you do you :grinning:

You don't like it up you do you :grinning:

Was that you putting it up me?😂

On the flip side, you still haven't confirmed where you are boycotting from these days?! Is it Germany or the Netherlands?!

Or where you got your "stats" from? 🙄

Keggy - talking about rambling, the bloke who loves the sound of his own voice so much he'll never use ten words when 100 will do, as they say, you couldn't make it up 😂

This is becoming more embarrassing than your "Marxist" rant :grinning:
I'm in the UK and the stats are from NUFC Trust.

The midnight rambler doesn't like the word struggling.
Well, I've got to run to keep from hiding
And I'm bound to keep on riding
And I've got one more silver dollar
But I'm not gon' let 'em catch me, no
Not gon' let 'em catch the midnight rambler...