NUFC v Burnley | Page 3 | Vital Football

NUFC v Burnley

An average game won by players with above average ability. Aside from the usual plaudits I thought Kraft had a good game and would have been my man of the match aside from Maximin's winning contribution.

Fraser should have scored and it wouldn't have mattered. I thought he made the attempt at goal before he was hit even though watching a replay later you can see why the penalty was given

I’ve never understood why refs often suggest it shouldn’t be a penalty if the person gets the shot off. Irrespective of whether the ball was going in row z, the player was taken out. Anywhere else on the pitch it would be a foul for a late tackle.

Seems to me Bruce is playing joelinton to justify his price tag. Does not offer much, if any, on the field. Just shows how dangerous Wilson is with support (ASM). Fraser or Almiron should replace joelinton. Defence needs a quality centre back

Thought Krafth had a good game if nothing spectacular. Schar is better alongside Fernández than Lascelles. Need to get Fraser match fit because its very much a case of give the ball to ASM and see what he can do, exactly like last season.

Joelinton seems to be getting good ratings, obviously I watched a different game cos he was shit! Wilson is a good player and will score goals as long as he gets service. Should have sold Shelvey and replaced him with James Rodriguez.

Aye,he's a wonderful player.
A much needed result yesterday,still think fatties flirting with danger.
If either Wilson or St Maxim get injured long term there's not enough in the squad to win games.Good to see doubtfire go with a 4-4-2 tho.
Fatties banking we have enough with a dinosaur manger,I'm not convinced.Good to see some of the big boys get a hiding as well as that fkn toad over the pond suffering.

James Rodriguez is a smashing player, playing for a great manager, cabbageheed would ruin him
Playing again for Ancelotti, no doubt he's a good player but Ancelotti got imho a hell of a player in Dacoure from Watford. Would have been a coup had we signed him but our 'pot of transfer money' doesn't run deep.

Everton have done what the manager has asked. Saw Everton a fair bit last season and there midfield was mess. Ancelotti simply ripped it up and brought in quality to rebuild it . That Allan looks a player as well .

I wonder is they are playing JoeLinton to put him in the shop window before the window closes? I hope that's the only reason. Anyway fair play I thought that was a pretty decent effort. Got a result and played some watchable football.