NUFC v Burnley | Page 3 | Vital Football

NUFC v Burnley

The whole month of Feb without a goal and couldn't score even on the 29th. Fuckin shite it's like watching Bruce's Sunderland playing in blackand white

A point will do but how the fuck are Burnley in that position ?

Because they are organised and well drilled just had an off day whereas we couldn't take advantage because we are consistently shite. As well the premier league not being very competitive

Mike Asheley interview pre-season.

'Who wouldn't want Joe Linton'. Not like he's a serial liar.

20 PL Managers and probably most of The Campionship managers.

I'm sure Bruce was asking for more consistency earlier in the season.

He has got it, no goals in 4 games, 1 win in the last 9.

At least he was happy with his strikers after the January window closed.

On a different note, were the free season tickets worth the money?

All the shit talk about Bruce and joelinton must have Mr Ashley wetting himself.
Same as he was last year.

I thought Joelinton had a decent game today

Worth pointing out that Joelinton, Almiron, Gayle, St Maximim and Carol have a joint total of 4 goals this season

He's not the only fucker who needs to start hitting the target

Last edited:
I don't know how this will work but NUFC league position based on games since Christmas should hopefully show up:
league form.PNG

Last edited:
All the shit talk about Bruce and joelinton must have Mr Ashley wetting himself.
Same as he was last year.

He'll not be laughing at the 40m he spunked on him or the 10k season tickets he's had to give away.

He's getting hit where it hurts him most - his wallet.

He'll not be laughing at the 40m he spunked on him or the 10k season tickets he's had to give away.

He's getting hit where it hurts him most - his wallet.

It would get a warm fuzzy feeling if I believed that was true vin:grinning: but that would require me having to forget Ashley's history with us.

Even after relegation he coins it in !!

Least we forget,this is the bloke that sold a crock for 35 million and a overrated sprinter with triangle shaped feet for 30.

The 40 million spent on Joelinton is a gamble with Sky money that I'm not betting against him losing.

The season ticket stunt was a short lived victory because as yesterday showed his brand is been beamed out all over the world in a stadium whose crumbling state is hidden by 52,000 plus occupants.

I can't stand the fucker but he's clearly winning on all fronts.

He's had to put 80m of his own money into the club after the two previous relegations so it does cost him.

Plus we've got very few players with any resale value like previous relegations nor will our support hold up this time.

Newcastle are apparently 8-1 to get relegated with Bet Victor and I'm heading there now with my £50
00?

I'm not going to push the point but instead let the figures do the talking.
The Times recently reported that he paid 30.4 million in taxes in 2018.

What were you saying about that 50 quid :wagging: