NUFC v Brighton | Page 2 | Vital Football

NUFC v Brighton

Has anybody found anything about Bruce we didn't already know? He's got nowt to lose because he's failed as a manager time after time and will get a nice pay off.

I’ve hardly seen any footy this season for obvious reasons, but having sat through the last 20 of that, hahahahaha, what a load of shite, outplayed by a cheating ale house side like these lot, we’ll done Mike, in 13 yrs look what you’ve managed to do, Fucking hell.

I have come to realise that Ashley and Bruce are doing a great job.

At my time of life, you have to worry about the risk of cardiovascular disease. High blood pressure and heart rate should be avoided. NUFC have become as dull as ditch water to watch.

I have recorded the match to watch time and time again. They might also provided the cure to my insomnia.

To me the only question is at what stage Allardyce takes over. He'll only take over when there's nothing for him to lose personally i.e. we are well adrift at the bottom so he's a genious if he saves us and it's Bruce's fault if he doesn't.

We've also got to factor the idiots in charge who will be reluctant to admit they've made another huge mistake and like Mclaren they'll give Bruce more time than they should, in the vain hope he can become something he's never been - a fucking good football coach.

Bruce is here at least till past the January window. When Ashley will sanction a couple more players in. Earliest he'll go will be around the Arsenal away game 8th or 15th of Feb.

Waiting until it's too late is the fat ***** speciality. Wasting even more money in January on players hand picked from a scout who thought Joelinton was worth 40m and cheese triangle was a PL player even more so.

Its all going as expected, we are playing a terrible style of football lack a decent coach and are owned by a **** and ran by a bunch of boot lickers relegation is nailed on in my book and i look forward to collecting my winnings when its confirmed.

what I want to know is WHY these fucking gash managers keep doing the rounds. Everyone knows they are shite yet stupid owners keep employing them, knowing they are going to sack them in a short space of time, and have to pay out millions in compo.