NUFC v Bournemouth | Page 5 | Vital Football

NUFC v Bournemouth

We've won 2 games against a v deflated west ham and a poor travelling Bournemouth.

Bruce has employed the same tactics as Benitez, a solid defence with defensive midfielders in front of them and counter attack strike force

The difference is a little more freedom to attack, nothing more

That little bit of freedom to attack is huge though - backed up by the amount of goals the defenders have scored

Last edited:
I'm with Backintheday on this one.

The designers of the Lada 2101 and a McLaren p1 lm for example both went with steering wheels and brakes.

The difference is merely engine size,nothing more.

The team wins a couple of games,everyone congratulates Bruce.Wànks themselves silly over the front 3 running around and defenders scoring,while all this is going on Ashley sits laughing his fat tits off.
Roll on another fakeover story.Only Newcastle "fans" let this happen.What has changed since last season,fùck all apart from a different manager.Take a bow Mr Ashley,you certainly know how to play the fans.

Does it not feel like that to you Mac,same shit just different controller at the wheel(Rafa swapped for Bruce).Amazing what a few results do EVERY season.I just dont see an end to it all.We know it and more importantly Ashley knows it.
The true fans have walked,what we now have is the "day tripper" fan.We all know the ones Ashley prefers.
The local rags never call the club out on this.Instead we hear about the nice man Steve Bruce,the local lad Steve Bruce.We hear the club isnt ready for a sale near the bottom of the League.Bollocks,stayed up for last 2 seasons,so.why not sold then.
Club never held to account on this,the club is not for sale and Ashley is here for a long time yet.Fans allow it and local press allow it.Any other local rag anywhere else in the country would be asking why.

The team wins a couple of games,everyone congratulates Bruce.Wànks themselves silly over the front 3 running around and defenders scoring,while all this is going on Ashley sits laughing his fat tits off.
Roll on another fakeover story.Only Newcastle "fans" let this happen.What has changed since last season,fùck all apart from a different manager.Take a bow Mr Ashley,you certainly know how to play the fans.

Ashley is more likely laughing his tits off at the shite that is thrown at Bruce rather himself marky.

In a city with a population of over 300,000 and a catchment area that yields considerably more,can we really blame 44,000 people for Ashley still being with us ...?

Just to add,this idea that everyone congratulates Bruce is far off the mark..

The eight thousand that were more than happy to join in with the forty odd thousand as they paid homage to Benitez for what was essentially mind numbing football designed to keep Ashley in pocket, is testament to that.

He isnt laughing at Bruce in my opinion Pie.Its the "thick" Geordies as he will see us,not my words,who he is laughing at.He can do what he wants.I also think he genuinely believes those that have stayed away since Rafa left will come back.
I think the same,Man City next,it will be a full house.A few more wins,back to a full house.The thousands missing from last season havent stopped going because of Ashley like they want us to think,they have stopped going because Rafa has gone.
On social media at the start of the season nobody wanted Bruce.Now its credit where it is due and get behind the team etc.Who is loving them posts apart from Bruce?One man Mike Ashley.

Does it not feel like that to you Mac,same shit just different controller at the wheel(Rafa swapped for Bruce).Amazing what a few results do EVERY season.I just dont see an end to it all.We know it and more importantly Ashley knows it.
The true fans have walked,what we now have is the "day tripper" fan.We all know the ones Ashley prefers.
The local rags never call the club out on this.Instead we hear about the nice man Steve Bruce,the local lad Steve Bruce.We hear the club isnt ready for a sale near the bottom of the League.Bollocks,stayed up for last 2 seasons,so.why not sold then.
Club never held to account on this,the club is not for sale and Ashley is here for a long time yet.Fans allow it and local press allow it.Any other local rag anywhere else in the country would be asking why.

It wasn't your overall assessment that I was referring to ML - it just looked like you had picked up on mine and PM's comments and made it sound like we were pro Ashley

He isnt laughing at Bruce in my opinion Pie.Its the "thick" Geordies as he will see us,not my words,who he is laughing at.He can do what he wants.I also think he genuinely believes those that have stayed away since Rafa left will come back.
I think the same,Man City next,it will be a full house.A few more wins,back to a full house.The thousands missing from last season havent stopped going because of Ashley like they want us to think,they have stopped going because Rafa has gone.
On social media at the start of the season nobody wanted Bruce.Now its credit where it is due and get behind the team etc.Who is loving them posts apart from Bruce?One man Mike Ashley.
Ashley didn't declare war on the attendees marky,it was anyone who slagged him off or dared complain and that I guess includes US (bar a couple on here who wanted to chat with him).

Given his nature that makes it certain he's laughing at US.
The ones who routinely "insult and threaten him and his family",the ones who confidently predicted that he and his cockney mafia would be sent packing with their tails between their legs,the ones who did not create so much as a ripple when Keegan was treated like a arse,the ones who even with an MP onside choose to sit on their hands while pointing the finger at a minority and I would imagine he's especially laughing because of the coin he looted over three years while his hired messiah kept a large catchment area with the potential for huge protest and dissent filled with hope.
He's taking the piss out of 52,000 but he's laughing at US mate

The difference between us and them that attend is they cant or more than likely refuse to accept or see what Ashley is doing.They hide behind any excuse.
They cared more about Rafa than what happens at the club regards Ashley.Just over a thousand objected over the planning permission last week,I would wager more people on here objected than those that attend did.
That ground should of been empty after what he did to Keegan.If it didn't happen then it never will,it was Keegan for fùcks sake.