NUFC v Bournemouth | Page 2 | Vital Football

NUFC v Bournemouth

Just like Monday, everyone can see it coming aside from Benitez. Awful, awful performance. Ref’s been terrible, but we’ve not deserved anything.

Good job we picked up points early because this is dismal. Not a goal scorer in the side and a few hammering could be ahead?
Very poor, nothing creative and the only hope is a takeover else we are stuffed.
Rafa having to do with small pickings but surely Murphy deserves a full game or else why buy him.
Gayle a mere shadow and obviously Championship is his level, Mitro not wanted by Rafa but he can hardly afford not to play forwards, the current lot are mediocre at best. On the slide.

As much as i like Benitez, just what does it take to get Mitro into a game with the crowd behind him?
Powderpuff up front , crowd clammering for him and Benitez puts on Murphy as his last throw of the dice. A player lacking in confidence !!!! just stubborn from the manager in my opinion.

we got what we deserved nowt.

8 shite players there today for me, Ritchie, Atsu and Elliot did alright, you don't win games with players under performing like that, Hayden having too many of these anonymous games now.

We couldnt score in a brothel Gayle looked a bit more interested but otherwise shit i remember Gullit saying we could play for a week and not score and got the money for Ferguson cant see the fat **** giving rafa any money so lets hope he sells up and fucks off and takes his tatty advertising hoardings with him.

To get beat of Bournemouth, Burnley, Brighton and Huddersfield is bad enough but to not even score a goal is inexcusable. With Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man City to play before the end of the year we'll be close to the bottom three if not in it.

We're pretty lucky it's the worst First Division/Premier League in my 50 years of following football,

Murphy came on, as Atsu injured himself taking that shot.

He doesn't look at all ready for the Prem, losing the ball every time he tried to beat a man.

The game was SCREAMING OUT for Mitrovic.

I was gonna say that Vin, standard outside the top 5 is as bad as I’ve seen it in the top flight, barely a game worth watching.

CuckFan - 4/11/2017 17:04

Murphy came on, as Atsu injured himself taking that shot.

He doesn't look at all ready for the Prem, losing the ball every time he tried to beat a man.

The game was SCREAMING OUT for Mitrovic.

He's barely played, the lad needs a good run in the side before he's judged, there's loads of problems in that side, he's not one of them.

vin1892 - 4/11/2017 17:02

To get beat of Bournemouth, Burnley, Brighton and Huddersfield is bad enough but to not even score a goal is inexcusable. With Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man City to play before the end of the year we'll be close to the bottom three if not in it.

We're pretty lucky it's the worst First Division/Premier League in my 50 years of following football,

Totally agree its very worrying for this takeover.

FFS how many more years are we going to go without having any decent strikers?

Absolute shite today, hoping and praying this takeover happens and sharpish because we're fucked if fatty stays in charge

vin1892 - 4/11/2017 17:02

Totally agree its very worrying for this takeover.

Unfortunately I suspect this article is most likely where things will be heading takeover wise

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/newcastle-takeover-latest-mike-ashley-amanda-staveley-rafa-benitez-transfer-window-a8035706.html

I always like to give players a chance but I'm struggling to work out how anyone, ever in Real's youth/scouting structure ever thought Joselu could be a worthy wearer of their shirt.

This season was always going to be a struggle and we all knew the lack of investment in the summer was going to see us struggle. We've go to hope that the fat ***** lack of investment in the summer to make the books look good for a sale comes to fruition. We are walking a tightrope between Ashley being replaced by a new owner and an exciting future and Ashley remaining, Benitez fucking off and we follow Sunland into oblivion.

Following Newcastle for 50 years I fully expect the latter to happen, It's never fucking dull (Benitez's tactics aside) at Newcastle.