NUFC v Aston Villa | Page 2 | Vital Football

NUFC v Aston Villa

The fact that all 3 forwards are in the wrong position

Ahhhh - you previously stated 'worst' positions when Joelinton is clearly having one of his best games for a long time

When claiming to state facts it's always best to stick to facts or you end up looking a bit thick

Ahhhh - you previously stated 'worst' positions when Joelinton is clearly having one of his best games for a long time

When claiming to state facts it's always best to stick to facts or you end up looking a bit thick

That's funny because I actually agree with you about joelinton. So to amend your quote slightly
When claiming to know what someone is talking about, make sure you get the facts thru that hollow skull or you end up looking a bit thick.

Well the last 10 mins including added time were ok the rest was poor at best from both teams. I still think we could and should have won that game. Villa were not good but there again neither were we.

We're the worst side to watch with arguably the worst performances but i reckon Broocey will get a gold star on his CV by keeping us up as a result of our 3 best attackers returning from injury in a couple of weeks.

We may dip into the bottom 3 or maybe not but I just feel that with Almiron, Wilson and Saint-Maximin returning for the season end that it will be enough for us all to shit our pants with stress by how close a relegation will come and Ashley to line his pockets via a gamble just one last time.

If Bruce's plan was to try and bore Villa to death then it certainly worked on me as it sent me to sleep after 51 minutes.

From what I did see was poor, toothless! Villa are fucking nowt without that pansy arse Grealish.

Bruce plays a centre forward on the left, a winger through the middle and Joelinton (dunno what he is) on the pitch. He's apparently a left sided forward so fucking play him there if he HAS to.

Joelinton made some good runs, touches etc but once in the box he falls to pieces. He does the exact opposite from what he should do which makes all the previous good play rather pointless. As for the other two, Gayle and Fraser were fucking shite and don't look remotely interested.

Can't be arsed with the rest but SDU are the worst team in the league, only a few lucky results have them where they are as they should be bottom. No way will they stay up!

Let’s be honest we are no worse than Sheffield Utd and WBA so finishing 18th would be no surprise really!