NUFC v Arsenal | Page 2 | Vital Football

NUFC v Arsenal

Tactical masterclass. Didn't even have a midfielder on the bench, took two of our midfielders off and fuck knows what the game plan was after that.

Just as well Arsenal are shit because Man City or Liverpool would have scored five or six today.

Never mind he's a Geordie and entitled to the job so nowts the problem.

Tactical masterclass. Didn't even have a midfielder on the bench, took two of our midfielders off and fuck knows what the game plan was after that.

Just as well Arsenal are shit because Man City or Liverpool would have scored five or six today.

Never mind he's a Geordie and entitled to the job so nowts the problem.

Don’t forget we only like Geordies up here Vin according to Wise, Samuel and the usual media sycophants, when in fact we just don’t like inept football people, but that would be printing the truth, Mike wouldn’t like that.

Excellent performance! Like watching paint dry and a first home defeat?. Ashley and the sheep deserve it. Hope the team keeps it up every week.

It’s the only way. With any luck Bruce can bore the buggers into boycotting.

Brucie will soon sort that out on the training ground, his substitutions were memorable.
I can see the warped logic. I you can't go through the middle, take off 2 central midfielders and double the number in the forward wide positions.

I can also see the "boycotters'" logic - if you can't hear us, we're not here!

Don’t forget we only like Geordies up here Vin according to Wise, Samuel and the usual media sycophants, when in fact we just don’t like inept football people, but that would be printing the truth, Mike wouldn’t like that.

I was at the protest march, waste of time as usual but I'll never call anybody trying to do something. It's the people who shout the loudest and do fuck all is my problem.

I watched the match in The Old George, watched them filtering in from the match and nobody seemed to give a fuck.

We're a lost cause and Ashley knows it.

Agent Bruce has made a dream start. His substitutions worked out just perfect. Play like that for the rest of the season and we will be lucky to get 30 points.
47k attendance my arse. If there was 40k I would say you're being generous.
Not once did I hear a chant in support of Rafa, obviously they've gone as well

Was there any Anti Ashley chants? I couldn't hear any over the silent protest that was going on from the 50000 sheep.

Could only hear Arsenal fans for most of the second half ukrocks so they may have drowned out any 'get out of our club' chants. Apparently they were having a protest also which makes you wonder whose was the most productive

TV don't play the crowds sounds, especially negative chants

It's so they can still claim its the best, unbelievable, magnificent,awe inspiring, fantastic, world class etc

Arsenal weren't that good because we played ok, not brilliant, but ok. Joelinton showed quality. Maximin showed flair when he came on. We'll improve when the players have a bit more time to gell.

Arsenal weren't that good because we played ok, not brilliant, but ok. Joelinton showed quality. Maximin showed flair when he came on. We'll improve when the players have a bit more time to gell.
Very sad when a wum makes the most sense.

Surely that’s why you should buy people early so they have time to gel before the new season. No point starting to gel by the time Christmas comes around if you’re already relegated ffs.

I heard the supporters .
The arsenal ones just when they scored..
Anyway, apart of some short times it wasn't good. When comes the time our players can pass more than 2 passes forward.
They are not accurate or not received by positioning.
The goal was stupid. Bad pass, risky and why the hell Willems went more wide instead of going to the ball is beyond me. I think he hesitated with his decision.
Joelinton didn't seem like a finisher to me.
Maximum can be the player with some balls in the box. Next week we can see if we can pass Tim Krul.

Far too early to judge new players and team performance.
Arsenal created no more chances than we did.
What do you expect, the team to be up and running when they have been together for a short period of time with new players in key areas.
Chelsea and West Ham got beaten 4-0 and 5-0 spare. Are they crap.?
Boycott did not happen, never expected it to.
Give the new coaches a chance at least.
Ashley is here Benitez has gone, you cannot change that.
I did not want the appointment but as it has happened I will see how it's going after 20 games not 1.