NUFC v Arsenal | Page 3 | Vital Football

NUFC v Arsenal

Pity you won't ever find out because I don't give my wages to Mike the way ball lickers like you do

Oh dont worry about it - I've sat near plenty of knackers like you who cant deal with their side getting beat by bigger and better sides

Yes poor performance all round. Arsenal just passing it round for fun after their second goal. Living down here I have to say of all the London clubs it’s Arsenal I hate the most. It’s not sour grapes it’s just how I have always felt. Oh well more of the same next two games. Roll on the end of the season.

Awful performance from the side today. The entire team were appalling every single player. Right up there with Brighton, Brentford and Sheffield United as completely unacceptable. Based on that 90 mins Bruce should be given his cards immediately. Clueless tactically and totally unmotivated.

Very disappointing today - probably made worse by our little resurgence of late

I think we are still missing Hayden

Wilson did nothing to improve the shape of the team (not blaming him for that)

Shelvey far too so slow in getting started again (can only Blame Bruce for picking him - the fact he is stand in captain is a joke)

Another game for Miggy where he gets involved but very little comes from it

Dubravka - I'll say it again, its been a mistake dropping the consistent Darlow

Bruce takes his share of the blame but the players look half arsed at the best of times - no professional footballer fighting for survival should be dependent on the manager to get them up for it - Longstaff leaning against the wall waiting to come out at half time spoke volumes

It was shite but it's not the first time we've been shite against Arsenal

Aye how to mount a proper protest. And by Man Utd supporters asnwell

Whilst I'm in favour of them protesting and the point regarding the poor efforts over the years by Newcastle United supporters can't condone them attacking their own stewards .

Very disappointing today - probably made worse by our little resurgence of late

I think we are still missing Hayden

Wilson did nothing to improve the shape of the team (not blaming him for that)

Shelvey far too so slow in getting started again (can only Blame Bruce for picking him - the fact he is stand in captain is a joke)

Another game for Miggy where he gets involved but very little comes from it

Dubravka - I'll say it again, its been a mistake dropping the consistent Darlow

Bruce takes his share of the blame but the players look half arsed at the best of times - no professional footballer fighting for survival should be dependent on the manager to get them up for it - Longstaff leaning against the wall waiting to come out at half time spoke volumes

It was shite but it's not the first time we've been shite against Arsenal

Just on Dubravka he was incredible against Liverpool .

Aye how to mount a proper protest. And by Man Utd supporters asnwell
Absolutely,given that they're in the semi final of the Europa Cup & 2nd in the league.
Hopefully it inspires Newcastle supporters to mobilise & do likewise given fatties pitiful tenure.It was largely a peaceful protest which got out of hand with the odd idiot.
We've had 14 yrs of this fkn slug, hopefully the tide will turn, tho I'm not holding my breath.As for todays performance & tactics, nowt worth commenting on apart from the blame lies with one man.

Absolutely,given that they're in the semi final of the Europa Cup & 2nd in the league.
Hopefully it inspires Newcastle supporters to mobilise & do likewise given fatties pitiful tenure.It was largely a peaceful protest which got out of hand with the odd idiot.
We've had 14 yrs of this fkn slug, hopefully the tide will turn, tho I'm not holding my breath.As for todays performance & tactics, nowt worth commenting on apart from the blame lies with one man.
Yep just shows what can be done, obviously minus any mindless violence.