The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 16 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

Christ have you seen him on news at 10, I tell you what he can’t hide, the fact that he’s one classless, passive aggressive sleazy twat, makes your skin crawl listening and looking at him. He’s such a shit liar it’s embarrassing.

Fuck me gently, it's like a broken record and still he gets media attention etc ?? Just fuck off out of Newcastle man you odious stteaming fat turd

Nobody appears to have fallen for the shite apart from the usual suspects: Sky, Talk Shite and the tabloids.

I wonder why Ashley never spoke to people who may have challenged him, like Simon Bird, Shaun Custis, George Caulkin or Luke Edwards.

Nobody appears to have fallen for the shite apart from the usual suspects: Sky, Talk Shite and the tabloids.

I wonder why Ashley never spoke to people who may have challenged him, like Simon Bird, Shaun Custis, George Caulkin or Luke Edwards.
A great observation, Vin. You look at the text of the interview and think how many points could, and indeed should, have been challenged by a journalist with integrity. Whatever happened to that "every last penny" promise, made by Ashley in a very public manner?

https://www.nufcblog.com/2019/08/02...-speaks-and-its-everything-youd-want-to-hear/

The report is a load of bollocks imo but a great idea from BenbulbenMag in the comments...

"In Ashley’s interview he said that he would be happy for the fans to examine the books.

This is something that NUST (Newcastle United Supporters Trust) can get behind. (I understand that they cannot openly espouse boycotting etc)

Use some of the cash we gave them to hire an independent Auditor. Of course it was all bluster from A$$ LIE but his bluff should be called. It would be yet another nail in the coffin of his lies."

Anyone on here who is a member of NUST please make them aware of it if they are not already

info@nufctrust.co.uk

Beats bitching about Ashley's latest mug whilst wanking over the old one.

Its a bit early for the latest story thought this was always put out in December. The only truth that Ashley has ever uttered is that any deal will be done and dusted before it hits the media

Given the state of the club with a fossil of a manager, a massive 2 points and a cup defeat from 4 home games, the price talked about from Kenyon's consortium sounds fair. Somehow, I don't think the Fat One would agree.

I want Ashley to fail in every area of the club. He would sell the club but retain merchandising rights and other bits. (He's already sold the land outside the ground to show his intentions) No, I want him to retain ownership, followed by relegation and plummet to new depths.

Its coming Mac he has been lucky in getting back at the first attempt twice but with the current set up i think they will struggle this tome

The Chronic and especially Lee Ryder (worst journalist around) should be shot with shit for peddling this utter nonsense again.

It comes to something when I don’t even give a single toss anymore. In fact, I actively hope the club gets beat on a weekly basis. Apart from the Brighton game this season (I watched the second half) I haven’t watched more than the goals on MOTD. Even then, SDU have only scored about 2 all season. Utterly shit and it has all been aided and abetted by the Chronicle and the ***** in attendance.