The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 15 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

Not a chance of a takeover CTM. Ashly has systematically broke up the club into sections. Image rights, advertising, merchandising etc are separate, and he won't part with them as they are potential high earners. This myth of all monies generated by the club are available is yet another of his long list of cons.

Unfortunately you're right McNamee, we're stick with fatty for a long time. We may have to join Sunderland in league 1 to remove him and even then it will be difficult getting him out

Not a chance of a takeover CTM. Ashly has systematically broke up the club into sections. Image rights, advertising, merchandising etc are separate, and he won't part with them as they are potential high earners. This myth of all monies generated by the club are available is yet another of his long list of cons.
Indeed thou art a wise man Mc of the mee.

Also interesting to see what he pays for the advertising at SJP. Next season it is going up from £1 million to£2 million. What a joke!

Could this be the start of the collapse of his retail empire. I really hope so, although he's blaming every other **** rather than himself. Three of his senior executives have resigned as well over recent months - we might be the only asset he has left so the more damage we can do to it, the better. It has never been a better time to boycott and kicking a man like Ashley when he's down would be delicious. Now where did I put my steel cap boots?

Could this be the start of the collapse of his retail empire. I really hope so, although he's blaming every other **** rather than himself. Three of his senior executives have resigned as well over recent months - we might be the only asset he has left so the more damage we can do to it, the better. It has never been a better time to boycott and kicking a man like Ashley when he's down would be delicious. Now where did I put my steel cap boots?
I'm with you in principle but back to the point, he is unscrupulous in his share trading, sells when strong, buys back when weak.

Apparently, he has highlighted that NUFC is a different business and does will not be sold to support his retail empire.

It looks like the lemmings who attend matches are stuck with him.

He doesn’t care what the Financial Times or anyone else says about him, he treats everyone the same, with utter contempt, aside from his only love, money, the sad ****.

Think the fat man has bitten off more than he can chew with HOF and when the company is being described as a shambles in the FT that bodes well for implosion i wish the **** nothing but ill will

He doesn’t care what the Financial Times or anyone else says about him, he treats everyone the same, with utter contempt, aside from his only love, money, the sad ****.

Might not matter to him but it will be noticed in the wider financial world hopefully his luck has ran out

Going to be Ashley bingo tonight with yet more airings of his usual shite.

My guesses include 'Noocarsel is categorically not for sale until we win suminck', 'Takeover talks are cancelled as no-one has made a 'decent' offer and 'Broocey can be as good as Rafa'. I also expect a prediction of wanting a cup within 3 years.