The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 89 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

Divvent really want to darken our moods with mentioning the fat man again plus there's the fact that his chapters here are closed and we've started a fresh book but.....

He's now linked with buying Derby.

Fuck me, their fans have had a bad hand or two recently.

When the SD signs come down at SJP (and it's not going to happen for most of this season) they could end up at Derby. Surely he doesn't want to rinse and repeat? Of course he does, an opportunity not to missed

I
Divvent really want to darken our moods with mentioning the fat man again plus there's the fact that his chapters here are closed and we've started a fresh book but.....

He's now linked with buying Derby.

Fuck me, their fans have had a bad hand or two recently.

In their current position I'd say they'd be over the fucking moon about it. He always chucked enough money at it to get us out of the Championship, as champions, as opposed to staring Division 3 in the face.

Remember when Newcastle and a number of clubs voted against Manchester City and signed for the FFP and then also signed a letter stating that Manchester City should still be banned from the Champions League even though they were going to an appeal which was overturned.

Well get your tin hats on, because the Clubs you got into bed with turn out not to be friends and guess what, Manchester City did not vote against you in this matter of sponsorship, but thanks for your support in the past.
link below
Manchester United vote to block Newcastle sponsorship deals as Man City back Magpies - Manchester Evening News

I'll be happy if we spend anywhere near the amount FFP allows us Buzz. So many years when we have been so called 'prudent', buying foreign (mostly French) players on the cheap with the promise of using us as a stepping stone to a 'bigger club' (see: Cabaye, Debuchy, Sissoko, Wijnaldum and others). The previous owner Ashley used the club as his advertising platform for his sportswear company. The ground was and still is plastered with signs of it whilst all around neglect and lack of any maintenance is there to see. It will be interesting if Ashley is willing to use the advertising facilities next season when he will probably have the chance but at the 'going rate'. I only ask for the club to be run in a professional way with an infrastructure in place for training and facilities to be as good as possible. Pumping water up from underground at the training ground to avoid paying water rates is pathetic as is the use of wheelie bins for ice baths. Not a lot to ask but 18 clubs might disagree.