NUFC latest | Vital Football

NUFC latest

Toon_power

Vital 1st Team Regular
According to skysports our top target as head coach is F. de Boer. Manchester United thinking about a bid for T. Krul should de Gea leave. I can see them stupid enough to sell Krul. Can't see De Boer being interested...although his role at Ajax is not that much different.....not even thinking about what he would leave behind and get back instead.

They're signing Victor Valdes so i doubt Krul will be going there. De Gea will go Madrid in the summer maybe, so they won't need a replacement until then.

And again re; a new manager/head coach, i'll believe it when i see it, i just can't see Ashley paying compensation for anybody. The press can keep throwing names at us, but most of us are far too cynical to buy into that anymore. We know what they are like and we have a fair idea of what's going to happen this month.

de Boer would come after this season.........according to......

I'm afraid we'll sell more than we're going to buy though.

The manager talk is just a smokescreen to allow Carver to stay in charge for the short term whilst Ashley pockets the loot for the season.

After that, it's just limbo.

It's just to divert attention to the lack of incoming transfers. We needed a centre half in the summer and we have lost M'Biwa and Saylor and still no replacement is on the horizon. They obviously are hoping that Dummett can fill the gap and Raylor, Santon and Haidara are full back cover. I can see some hidings coming in the next few months starting on Saturday.

The fact we can all see through them, but the sheep cannot is simply dumfounding.

Something, somewhere has to give soon.....

As Vin says a fuckin good humping at Chelsea will do for a start.

I'm putting money on a Chelsea win with the toon getting a three goal headstart. I did it last year and Chelsea could only beat the ***** 3-0.

Just rumours mate wish it were true but why would he sell up and lose the golden goose that lays him such riches every season and nomatter what he does regarding selling players and spending little the morons that go will take it up the hoop regardless.

NUFC best fans in the world my fucking hairy arse.They are the worst fans because any other set of fans that got treated by their owner like they have would have done something about it. Can you see the likes of Manure/Chelsea/Arsenal/Liverpool/Man City fans doing nowt if the roles were reversed.