Now this is how to do comms ... | Vital Football

Now this is how to do comms ...

??? Not sure why the twitter link didn't work for you. I've just tried clicking on it, and it opens fine. Granted, if you click on the picture, you go to Burnley's site, but clicking on the link, it should be watchable in twitter.

??? Not sure why the twitter link didn't work for you. I've just tried clicking on it, and it opens fine. Granted, if you click on the picture, you go to Burnley's site, but clicking on the link, it should be watchable in twitter.

Copied & pasted the link and it worked.

Lookalikey.... we used to play that all the time on package holidays, so funny.

Mad as a wasp, but a cracking manager.

I thought Paul Cook managed in a similar vein, I remember his line about Peter Read - "He came to watch training one day and now we can't get rid of him, no idea what he does he just gets on with it"
I had serious issues with Cook and would have gladly seen him gone but I admit I was wrong and this admin shit stopped us doing something special.

The moment Dyche leaves them, they'll be joining us and Horwich back in lower league obscurity. Especially after hearing about how their new takeover has effectively loaded them up with debt and drained all their cash reserves.