Now my total attention can shift to City. | Vital Football

Now my total attention can shift to City.

BamaEngineer

Alert Team
Last night was the college football national championship game. My beloved Alabama Crimson Tide was choked out by the unfortunate score of 44-16, our worst loss since 1998. I'm licking my wounds today, and praying for our boys in Blue to take up the slack. I'll now retreat to the dark room where I currently reside:cry::cry:

Plenty of :guiness::guiness::guiness:and you’ll be right as rain in no time. Either that, or you’ll be too pished to care.
(Sorry for your loss though). :hug:

sometimes out teams have Brain Farts and we just have to live with the smell for a bit. In City's case, it is usually till the next game but it sounds like Arizona CT do not have a next game.
It's all over till next year. 14-0 turned into 14-1 and nothing to show for it. It feels like the Dipper loses last year, it seemed to come out of nowhere and makes you feel like dog shite. I'm taking it as character building, but it doesn't hurt any less. As long as we do the quadruple
I'll be fine.:rotfl:

It's all over till next year. 14-0 turned into 14-1 and nothing to show for it. It feels like the Dipper loses last year, it seemed to come out of nowhere and makes you feel like dog shite. I'm taking it as character building, but it doesn't hurt any less. As long as we do the quadruple
I'll be fine.:rotfl:

Let us hope Arizona CT's coach learns something from this just like pep did and puts it right next term

If it makes you feel any better, Rising, our mascot is the elephant. Crimson Tide is our nickname given to us by a sports writer in the 1920s.6bbf6b42a1f28247055f7fe79a892857.jpg

Crimson tide makes me think of loads of blood. I feel a tad uneasy about that!
:eek:

i work as a hospital porter and one night we got a call for a 'runner' to ICU because the patient was vomiting blood,we got him there as fast as we could and the crash team immediately surrounded him,ten minutes later we got a call to take him back to his ward and somewhat surprised at the request asked if it was the right patient going back only to be told that the blood was in fact tomato soup that the patient had consumed for his tea,he fell asleep and then threw up only to think that he was vomiting blood and woke up the whole ward in his panic Hitting

Last edited: