Now it all makes sense | Vital Football

Now it all makes sense

DRAYTON GREEN

Vital Football Legend
Another young midfielder signed for the future.

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/...ld-town-midfielder-saul-milovanovic-1-5494121

The latest youngster to star in the City new tv programme ' Rot with Raggett '.

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/canaries-farke-championship-promotion-mix-next-season-1-5492519

Here DF reveals the problem with Raggett not managing to bridge the gap from where he came from to where he currently is. Sound familiar Daniel !!!!
Now this season makes sense. DF is aiming at relegation to league 1 so the sub standard players forming next seasons squad with be at the correct level for season after that.

How the mighty have fallen since two season ago , when all we can do now is sign this sort of player . No talk whatsoever about the quality players that a club the size of Norwich should be able to buy . How can any fan who loves NC accept this situation where we are starting to fill up the squad with trash players . Agree with DG .... it is clear now that the future plans are one of a totally unambitious club playing in the lower leagues

I think DF thinks that the u23 squad is an actual side in a really important league as we keep signing players for that team?

Saul Milovanovic has been with us for a month now and played for u23 so it doesn't feel like a new signing as such.

We are picking up Huddersfield throwaways.

I think we will see more German league 3 players coming in in the summer and we will have to wait until after the world cup as all our targets will be involved in that.................hahahahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I see that Middleton has said he left as he wasn't fancied by DF and he has Watkins in front of him and then Hernandez came in too - Good to see Daniel Farke's pathway for youngsters is in working order. How anyone thinks Watkins is a good winger!!!! is beyond me. I still think we lost a good player in Middleton.