Notts v Wycombe | Vital Football

Notts v Wycombe

runner_pie

Vital Reserves Team
I came away from last Sunday's cup match buoyed by what I saw (after the first 20 minutes) and though we face a team who are bang in form, I think we are capable of taking something from the game. I'm going to go for another 2-2 draw.

The Beast will cause us problems so i don't see a clean sheet.Heart says 2-1,head says 1-2. I'l go 1-1.

we never looked liked scoring if we played till Christmas next year. The ref was atrocious. Hard winter ahead with this squad.

I didn't go to the cup game, but I genuinely can't remember a keeper saving a shot today, Cambridge, Newport or Morecambe.
We played with tempo and at least had a go until the sending off but Duffy and Laing are so slow and just don't want to do the physical side of it, constantly getting bullied .
We're bad enough to go down this year and I can't see Ray lifting a finger to help Sheridan in the transfer window.

Sheridan says he has to move players out to get players in. Who would sign our players on their wages? The loans will go back to their clubs which might help a little.

The to get rid of list is pretty big.
Laing , Oliver loans are up, easy .
Aborah,Burke , Campbell are out of contract in the summer so they could go and Duffy if at all possible.
At the end of the day we're bottom end Div 2 so in reality there's not many we should want to keep.

I'm sure that somebody would take a chance on Stanley. I could easily see Burke drifting into non-league football but gettin somebody to take him on loan before that might not be so easy.