Notts Cricket Thread | Page 35 | Vital Football

Notts Cricket Thread

England 147 all out first day then no play because of rain. Greenish pitch due to rainy season, Roote won the toss and decided to bat, all wickets taken by fast bowlers including 5 by new skipper. I'm not laughing yet because that pitch could do anything.
More tomorrow.

Just had an email saying James Pattinson is returning to Notts on an all-formats deal . Hope he's still as good as he was ! Thought we were bringing Dane Paterson back, so not sure what is happening with him . We also have Liam Patterson-White. All very confusing !

Just had an email saying James Pattinson is returning to Notts on an all-formats deal . Hope he's still as good as he was ! Thought we were bringing Dane Paterson back, so not sure what is happening with him . We also have Liam Patterson-White. All very confusing !

That leaves two of us confused LK, although it doesn't much to do that with me these days. Hope he does well this season.

Thought it might be appropriate to talk about the Ashes again judging by the state of the game at Headingly, it looks as though it's any bodies
In the meantime I've become an Aussie supporter, all my kids think they're Australian and I've had to go along with it. When I think about it we have lived in Oz longer than the U.K.
The more I've read about the Bairstow run out the more convinced I am that it was within the rules and most cricketers seem to agree.
Feel free to debate, I have a thick skin.

Where are the Pommies among you. Third test and I reckon you're in the box seat although it's not over by any means.
And I should know how Notts have gone in last season but I'm out of touch again, beginning to run out of old mates.

At last a win for you lot and still no body to argue with. I think the next game is at Manchester but not sure, haven't checked but another win for the old firm and it's even stevens.
You never know.