Notts County | Vital Football

Notts County

billytwodogs

Vital Squad Member
We made them look less than ordinary this afternoon and could easily have been two or three up by half time after creating at least half a dozen chances in the first forty five.

Also watched the league leaders relinquish a two goal lead in the televised game this evening and i remain unconvinced as to there being anything to fear in this league [other than ourselves].

Can any one please tell me WTF Donaldson adds to this team? I would love to hear Challinor’s reasons for, first of all giving him the armband and more importantly giving him the shirt. Featherstone gave the total midfielder performance today whilst Donaldson gave away possession, marked himself out of the game and basically strolled through another game with minimal or no influence at all.

I would love to see Holohan in his place. We’re making little progress very slowly, imagine how much progress we would have made without him in the side [he is literally as good as a man off] potentially play offs??

Noticed today how even though he was free [Donaldson] certain players neglected to pass to him, maybe they don’t trust him as they know they will get it straight back, his signature move, and it often puts the receiver under unnecessary pressure. Fully expected him to get hooked at some point but he escaped, must have some BS cos he offers very little on the field, a disappointing player who always fails to reach his potential and in reality would struggle to make an impression in any of the top ten teams in this league.

Wow, not sure whether it’s this site or my internet provider but one of them is not very good...suspect it’s my provider as my internet has been poor since I swapped this time last year.

From The Mail:

Ryan Donaldson - 8
Worked tirelessly in the midfield and was involved in plenty of things Pools did well. Skied an early chance but remained a threat.

Just saying like.

“From the Mail” - I rest my case.

Molyneux must have got 10, Featherstone must have got 20, Southam-Hales and Kitching both 9’s cos each had a more positive impact on the game.

Watch Donaldson closely, he ambles about in midfield has little influence or product, fails to retrieve when he loses possession and quickly gets rid of the ball, which everyone in midfield can do but they also contribute and influence play more, in the past when he was out of the side we were better, we now have better players around him but we’re still wading through treacle. Every first team player has improved e.g. Featherstone, Kitching, yet he still doing the same as he ever was.

lets just leave him out for a couple of games and see how we perform. Challinor will be disappointed if we don’t reach the playoffs, you need 11 players on the field to do that not 10 or 10 and a half. He’s probably a really nice guy

We all know it’s not gonna happen and we’ll end up where we end up, que sera sera.
:red: