Notts County (h): Ticket Information | Vital Football

Notts County (h): Ticket Information

Disappointed we're not giving my imps members a priority period, (well there's no mention of it) it's games like this where it would come into its own.

Got my tickets. Put my My Imps number in when ordering but there was no advantage as I was already on the order page when asked for it. I had to do the dreaded refresh after refresh for 20 mins until I was successful.

Tickets in home areas have almost gone for this one, they may release a few more in the Bridge McFarland nearer the time? If County sell out could touch 9800 this one.

Notts County have got 1708 tkts i read i wonder if they will sell them all? On sale from today.

Just had a quick look on the ticket availability for the game. Looks like only a couple places left for the Selenity stand. Even the Legends Lounge (Upper 2) is sold out.

Although, it is unknown how many of the blocks (1-3) will be available for general sale in the BMF stand after the JIC purchases.

Hope we don't have any disappointed supporters and empty seats again.

Hopefully people who aren't going will take advantage of the buy back scheme so others can use their seats.
Like you say Salford we don't want loads of empty seats in the coop again.

On the Notts County ticket sale part of their website, they still have 880 tickets left to sell for the Lincoln game.

Firstly, that is pretty poor when you think of the short distance between Nottingham and Lincoln. Secondly, I hope they send some tickets back to Lincoln, as the home seats have sold out already and there is clearly demand for more people to attend the game. I can't see them selling all of the remaining tickets, as they are already on general sale.

On the Notts County ticket sale part of their website, they still have 880 tickets left to sell for the Lincoln game.

Firstly, that is pretty poor when you think of the short distance between Nottingham and Lincoln. Secondly, I hope they send some tickets back to Lincoln, as the home seats have sold out already and there is clearly demand for more people to attend the game. I can't see them selling all of the remaining tickets, as they are already on general sale.
As predicted i dont think they will sell there 1708!

Wonder if SW 1 and/or 2 will be released on Friday evening if their sales are as low as suggested?

Any logic in selling 3 before 1 and 2?
Why not release all 3 straight away?